+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BIOSHOCK

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

BIOSHOCK

This game comes out tommorow (X-Box 360) and it's going to be absolutely incredible. Has anyone else played the demo on X-Box Live yet?

I really can't say enough good things about this one. If you liked Gears of War, you'll love it. If you liked Resident Evil 4, you'll REALLY love it.

Champ bulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the rough bulldog_in_baton_rouge's Avatar

Re: BIOSHOCK

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    This game comes out tommorow (X-Box 360) and it's going to be absolutely incredible. Has anyone else played the demo on X-Box Live yet?

I really can't say enough good things about this one. If you liked Gears of War, you'll love it. If you liked Resident Evil 4, you'll REALLY love it.
    Here is a link to my site that has the demo available for anyone who is interested.
    Last edited by bulldog_in_baton_rouge; 08-29-2007 at 03:07 PM.

+ Reply to Thread