+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: COACH'S RADIO SHOW

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: COACH'S RADIO SHOW

This is good. I have to give the edge to the "Old Fart".

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    This is good. I have to give the edge to the "Old Fart".
    You should have seen the PM's!!

Champ HUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the rough

Why isn't Dooley taking calls on the air??

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Would you take calls and questions that have not been prescreened? This guy is a professional. Nothing can get a coach into more trouble with fans than varying from his script. He will still be able to address fan questions, but in a professional way. Not like what we've heard in past years. I like it!

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

This is the coach's decision --always has been--

email your questions to:

football@latech.edu

We have a strict format to follow finally this year...
    the segment on emails will be the final segment between 6:50 and 7p

Just to give you an idea of the format for the first show:

Zac Champion will be on from 6:15 to 6:25
    this segment will feature different players each week

We'll be talking live with Ricky Shirley in Dallas from approx 6:27 for about 10 minutes
    This segment will feature different former players in a segment called "where are they now"

Will be a very upbeat format and informative

I'm sure you can ask Coach Dooley some of your questions face to face after the show if you would like to attend:icon_wink:

FIRST SHOW THIS THURSDAY 6 TO 7
    PONCHATULAS RESTURANT RUSTON
    ESPN 97.7
    STREAMED AT www.espn977.com

see YOU there!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECHAJUN View Post
    This is the coach's decision --always has been--

email your questions to:

football@latech.edu

We have a strict format to follow finally this year...
    the segment on emails will be the final segment between 6:50 and 7p

Just to give you an idea of the format for the first show:

Zac Champion will be on from 6:15 to 6:25
    this segment will feature different players each week

We'll be talking live with Ricky Shirley in Dallas from approx 6:27 for about 10 minutes
    This segment will feature different former players in a segment called "where are they now"

Will be a very upbeat format and informative

I'm sure you can ask Coach Dooley some of your questions face to face after the show if you would like to attend:icon_wink:

FIRST SHOW THIS THURSDAY 6 TO 7
    PONCHATULAS RESTURANT RUSTON
    ESPN 97.7
    STREAMED AT www.espn977.com

see YOU there!
    10 minutes for email questions? That sucks.

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post

WHICH WAY does it suck??

ohzeez can't wait for the respones on this

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    As long as he answers my questions, I'm happy.

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

I cant listen to it here at work, says to check my media player proxy settings

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

i rebooted you computer and its up and runing.

Varsity Bulldog SportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to all

I am at the web site and cannot find a link for the show. What gives?

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

I thought it was an excellent show. The questions were very good but I see an uproar in the making here. The team is going IN after the game and no one is going on the field. When we beat Hawaii it's going to be tough to stop!!!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    I thought it was an excellent show. The questions were very good but I see an uproar in the making here. The team is going IN after the game and no one is going on the field. When we beat Hawaii it's going to be tough to stop!!!
    HOW DO YOU KNOW??? WHERE YOU THERE???? HUH???

Turnout wasn't bad.... wasn't good. Where in the world were all the Rustonites?? If I can make it from Bossier.....

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    HOW DO YOU KNOW??? WHERE YOU THERE???? HUH???
    Turnout wasn't bad.... wasn't good. Where in the world were all the Rustonites?? If I can make it from Bossier.....
    Well honey I have to admit it. I wasn't there. I've had a bad week. I planned all week on going and even up to this afternoon I was determined to be there, but felt so bad after work today I decided it would be better to keep trying to get better so I can be at the game on Saturday. So I listened to it and ate wings from Pizza Inn (which are tasty by the way!) I'll be there next week for definite positive. Now I feel guilty...

Big Dog DarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really nice

From the Radio, I thought it was a great show. Format was good, Dooley did a great job as did Champion and the other guest. I am excited about the game and the season. Dooley is moving Tech to the next level. Thanks to all for a great show.

+ Reply to Thread