+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: COACH'S RADIO SHOW

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: COACH'S RADIO SHOW

Quote Originally Posted by DarboneDon View Post
    From the Radio, I thought it was a great show. Format was good, Dooley did a great job as did Champion and the other guest. I am excited about the game and the season. Dooley is moving Tech to the next level. Thanks to all for a great show.
    I concur, folks in the office thought I was nuts, As with everything Dooley appears to do, it was well organized, both Champion and Ricky Shirley (Tech LB 71-74) were good. Q&A at the end was crisp.

I am disappointed that the coach will be getting the players off the field after the game without fan interaction. I will miss that and I know that there are alot of kids who will be greatly disappointed.

They should have come up with the "new tradition" this year. Hope the "Tradition Committee" creates some tradition.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    I thought it was an excellent show. The questions were very good but I see an uproar in the making here. The team is going IN after the game and no one is going on the field. When we beat Hawaii it's going to be tough to stop!!!
    I had to miss the show as I had to attend the "get to know the teachers night" at my little one's school. He's starting pre-k. Do I understand you correctly when you say that they won't be allowing anyone on the field? I sort of figured Dooley wouldn't let the players mill around after the game since he's got his limited access policy, but I wasn't sure about the kids being able to go on the field afterwards. As far as the Hawaii game, I hope no one makes any bigger of deal if we win that game than any other. It's not like we haven't beaten higher ranked teams before. I think Fresno was #15 the year we beat them in Aillet.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    As far as the Hawaii game, I hope no one makes any bigger of deal if we win that game than any other. It's not like we haven't beaten higher ranked teams before. I think Fresno was #15 the year we beat them in Aillet.
    No big deal?
    Dirty, we were 3-10 last year. Why wouldn't we be excited? I mean, we may have had higher ranked opponites lose to us at The Joe but this would be huge for our program. It would be the first top 25 win for the Dooley era. And a signal to the world that Dooley turned this program around in less than a year. If we beat Hawaii this year I think the goal post will come down. JMO

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Is the show going to be archived today?

(I won't have time to listen to it tomorrow and by Sunday it's old news and I will have so much more to listen to)

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

I had to miss the show as I had to attend the "get to know the teachers night" at my little one's school. He's starting pre-k. Do I understand you correctly when you say that they won't be allowing anyone on the field? I sort of figured Dooley wouldn't let the players mill around after the game since he's got his limited access policy, but I wasn't sure about the kids being able to go on the field afterwards.
    I think you can go on the field after Dooley gets his team off the field.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    No big deal?
    Dirty, we were 3-10 last year. Why wouldn't we be excited? I mean, we may have had higher ranked opponites lose to us at The Joe but this would be huge for our program. It would be the first top 25 win for the Dooley era. And a signal to the world that Dooley turned this program around in less than a year. If we beat Hawaii this year I think the goal post will come down. JMO
    Yeah, but we were 7-5 the year before, weren't we. I mean, I know that we sunk to low, low depths, but record wise, it's not like we'd been having season after season of losing records. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it wouldn't be a big win and we shouldn't get excited. I just don't think we need to storm the field like we've never had a big win before.

Yeah, but we were 7-5 the year before, weren't we. I mean, I know that we sunk to low, low depths, but record wise, it's not like we'd been having season after season of losing records. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it wouldn't be a big win and we shouldn't get excited. I just don't think we need to storm the field like we've never had a big win before.
    Let's face it Dirty. You and I aren't rushing any field reguardless.

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    Let's face it Dirty. You and I aren't rushing any field reguardless.
    You got that right. I can't even walk the steps without having to take a rest halfway through.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

"Inside Bulldog Football with Derek Dooley" Airs Thursday - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech head coach Derek Dooley teams up with the "Voice of the Bulldogs" Dave Nitz this Thursday at 6 p.m. as "Inside Bu...

More...

Discuss it here.

Puppy allhoney247 has turned a few heads around hereallhoney247 has turned a few heads around hereallhoney247 has turned a few heads around here

Re: "Inside Bulldog Football with Derek Dooley" Airs Thursday - latechsports.com

Anybody here ever go to this? I was interested in going one week, but didn't know how crowded it might be. Is it held in a special location inside Ponchatoula's? I've only eaten there once, but anxious to go back Loved the food!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: "Inside Bulldog Football with Derek Dooley" Airs Thursday - latechsports.com

Just depends on what you wanna do. I went last week and had a good time. It's not even close to being crowded which is quite disappointing for the Ruston area football fans.

If you live in Ruston and you're sitting at the house waiting for CSI reruns.....

Puppy allhoney247 has turned a few heads around hereallhoney247 has turned a few heads around hereallhoney247 has turned a few heads around here

Thank you! Actually, I live in Alexandria, but have two sons attending La Tech, and I thought it might be fun to take them to dinner over there one night when they are doing the radio show. It's a shame more people don't show up, but I suppose they can just "listen" to it, right? lol I might stay home in my pj's too if I lived there Since I live here in Alex, I'm always looking for an excuse to road trip! lol Thanks again for the info.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Ed, with the away game, how is the radio show going to work?? If it is in Ruston, I would LOVE to show up just to applaud when he walks in the door and such. NO reason that this shouldn't be PACKED.

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

It IS in Ruston same place same time....
    I don't think the team leaves till Friday...
    see you there and YES ... I feel it will be packed (as it should be SRO)...so everyone get there early...
    Ed

Quote Originally Posted by TECHAJUN View Post
    It IS in Ruston same place same time....
    I don't think the team leaves till Friday...
    see you there and YES ... I feel it will be packed (as it should be SRO)...so everyone get there early...
    Ed
    I plan on coming. You know me and plans.

+ Reply to Thread