+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vick takes deal

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Re: Vick takes deal

Down for the count.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

This man will never play in the NFL again.

If you ask me, he should never be a member of society again either.

With the first pick in the 2008 NFL Draft, the Atlanta Falcons select Brian Brohm, QB, Louisville. (c'mon, it writes itself)

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    This man will never play in the NFL again.

If you ask me, he should never be a member of society again either.

With the first pick in the 2008 NFL Draft, the Atlanta Falcons select Brian Brohm, QB, Louisville. (c'mon, it writes itself)
    My sentiments exactly. Atlanta obviously never plans on using him, and he most DEFINITELY should be locked up.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

You've got to be kidding me. (I am paraphrasing) Some law guy for ESPN said that it is unfortunate that this happened to Vick. He is being made an example of. Just because he is pleaing guilty does not mean that he did it. There are other circumstances other than the dog stuff that made him accept the plea bargin. He unfortunately fell into a pattern of wrong choices that caused him to gain this negative perception that he is a bad guy. He even used the word "victim."

Hello idiot. This is not an unfortunate set of circumstances that "happened" to Michael Vick. He did not "fall" into anything. No one is "perceiving" or assuming anything. He made the choice. He is the cause. He created...and funded for that matter... the situation. He is the instigator. He performed the action. I see no victim of circumstance. I see no victim of misfortune. He deserves no sympathy from me or anyone else. Your defending him almost makes me as nauseated as does his crime.

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

frankly;

i think they should do to him, what he did to the dogs

kinda the eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    You've got to be kidding me. (I am paraphrasing) Some law guy for ESPN said that it is unfortunate that this happened to Vick. He is being made an example of. Just because he is pleaing guilty does not mean that he did it. There are other circumstances other than the dog stuff that made him accept the plea bargin. He unfortunately fell into a pattern of wrong choices that caused him to gain this negative perception that he is a bad guy. He even used the word "victim."

Hello idiot. This is not an unfortunate set of circumstances that "happened" to Michael Vick. He did not "fall" into anything. No one is "perceiving" or assuming anything. He made the choice. He is the cause. He created...and funded for that matter... the situation. He is the instigator. He performed the action. I see no victim of circumstance. I see no victim of misfortune. He deserves no sympathy from me or anyone else. Your defending him almost makes me as nauseated as does his crime.

Not to sound too cliche, but somebody's gotta do it. I believe he is beneath pond scum right now, but he still has the right to a fair trial.

when you plead guilty you gets no trial.....u are guilty

Quote Originally Posted by DrumDawg View Post
    when you plead guilty you gets no trial.....u are guilty
    Yes, but all his attorney is doing is his job.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

But it's sooo hard having millions and millions of dollars!!! I get bored and thought I could do anything I wanted!!! It's society and the NFL's fault for giving me so much money and not enough to do!

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    But it's sooo hard having millions and millions of dollars!!! I get bored and thought I could do anything I wanted!!! It's society and the NFL's fault for giving me so much money and not enough to do!

Varsity Bulldog Dallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really nice Dallasbb's Avatar

Do you think a particular civil rights group is ready for its plate of hot steaming crow? I haven't heard a peep out of them on when they were going to officially honor this man as a great human being.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

What makes me want to puke is hearing the comments from some of his former teammates. Some of them actually believe he's done nothing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    What makes me want to puke is hearing the comments from some of his former teammates. Some of them actually think he's done nothing wrong.
    Now THAT is ridiculous.

Big Dog Dawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to behold Dawgbert's Avatar

How appropriate that the humane society uses his donated jerseys to clean up after the animals. I liked that.

+ Reply to Thread