+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why would anyone live in Monroe, LA?

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: Why would anyone live in Monroe, LA?

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    Both Monroe and Little Rock have pretty bad southsides and their downtowns are pretty run down
    I agree, both have pretty bad soutsides. But LR downtown has gotten a lot better since the 90's. You should check out the rivermarket and our new ball park.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I agree, both have pretty bad soutsides. But LR downtown has gotten a lot better since the 90's. You should check out the rivermarket and our new ball park.

i have been to alltel, but i have only driven by the basbeall stadium. im glad they are putting money back into downtown. i stayed at the holiday inn there a while back with a great view of the presidential trailor!

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    You're reading the News Star too much and not enough of the Ark. Demozette.
    Don, you know the Dem-Gaz is a joke... It's a paper that gets beat by the LA Times year in and year out on its coverage of Wal-Mart...

+ Reply to Thread