+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michael Vick

Bulldog D_dubb has turned a few heads around hereD_dubb has turned a few heads around here D_dubb's Avatar

Football Michael Vick

I just wanted to take a little detour from women's basketball talk and see what everyone thought about the Michael Vick situation at hand. Let me know what you think. Should he play in the NFL after his prison time, should he so to prison, should he have pleaded?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Michael Vick

Please check the Pro sports forum for more on little vickie.

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60

Varsity Bulldog LostInOzBulldog has turned a few heads around hereLostInOzBulldog has turned a few heads around here

Dude why post in WOMENS BASKETBALL????
    Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver." -- by Jack Handy

Bulldog D_dubb has turned a few heads around hereD_dubb has turned a few heads around here D_dubb's Avatar

Just wanted to see what everyone thought. My bad. Just don't reply to it.

Varsity Bulldog LostInOzBulldog has turned a few heads around hereLostInOzBulldog has turned a few heads around here

Yes I will reply to your post since you are a newbie you need to know what and where to post. Either take it to the football forum or general sports.
    Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver." -- by Jack Handy

Your not to much older than me on here.

+ Reply to Thread