+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wireless Service in Ruston

Varsity Bulldog bayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nice

Re: Wireless Service in Ruston

I did the 15-day "FREE" trial with Alltel's USB broadband service. It worked well going down the road. Unfortunately, it didn't work well inside my house. So I returned it 10 days later and it ended up costing my about $25. So much for a free trial. They said I had to pay for the days I used it. To top it off, I keep getting a bill from them every month that I have to go into their store to get straightened out. This has happened for 3 months straight. I digress...

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Wireless Service in Ruston

Sprint signed a pretty nice deal with TECH. If you're unhappy with Allsmell (like me) take a look at them and see if you like what you see.

+ Reply to Thread