+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Miss Teen South Carolina

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Re: Miss Teen South Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Prolly because the TEEN part makes us nervous. Haven't you been watching MSNBC's "To Catch a Predator"?? :icon_wink:

You worried about getting caught Doc?

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    You worried about getting caught Doc?
    The parents of these girls have to be out of their minds. Miss Teen Louisiana is 15 years old. Here is her swimsuit picture:

She apparently won the swimsuit competition. I know I'm swimming upstream with my views on teens and the exhibition of their bodies, but am I the only one who doesn't think this is appropriate?

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Well since I don't watch beauty pagents I haven't given it much thought, but I guess if they are going to wear that kind of thing in public I don't see much difference.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Well since I don't watch beauty pagents I haven't given it much thought, but I guess if they are going to wear that kind of thing in public I don't see much difference.
    I don't watch pagents either. This picture was on the Fox News site the other day.

Really, I'm not expecting many to have problems with it. I just can't figure out why we are trying to mature our kids physically as quickly as possible, but don't want to get any maturity out of them mentally until they are 24.

Of course, it might have been like this forever, I don't know. All I know is that if Miss SC is any indication of how mature our teens are mentally ... On second thought, I guess I don't know anything.

LOL Sooner don't be so hard on yourself. I understand where you are coming from. I get freaked out when I see all the makeup and hair they do for the real little girls in these pagents. It has been going on a long time.

Personally I think people are making too much out of this young girl not answering that question well. How many people have to the guts to get up and answer any question in public let alone on national TV. Besides it's just a beauty pagent. I'm sure this young lady has a bright future ahead of her.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Hey. Some of these girls are very smart. My date to our Senior Formal (prom) was Miss Teen Louisiana our senior year. (found out later she was trying to earn some community service points before the Miss Teen USA pageant.) As a matter of fact, she is a Tech graduate.

Bulldog RockNRoll Warrior has turned a few heads around hereRockNRoll Warrior has turned a few heads around hereRockNRoll Warrior has turned a few heads around here RockNRoll Warrior's Avatar

I think that is a great picture.

Wait, gotta run. The guys from Dateline are at the door.

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    To be honest that is a hard question to answer.
    1. No child left behind act
    2. Reduced funding to education
    3. Lazy, uninvolved parents who like to point blame everywhere but at themselves.

Her answer was hilarious though. I like the part how the education in America should help those in South Africa, the Iraq, and Asian countries... Maybe thats why 20% of Americans cant locate the US on a map...those Asian countries are getting all our education!
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechSupporter11 View Post
    Anyone else catch the Miss Teen USA pageant and South Carolina's answer in the top 5?? If not, it's a must see...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
    I feel horrible for that girl. Too sad to be funny.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    . . . My date to our Senior Formal (prom) was Miss Teen Louisiana our senior year . . .
    I would work that fact into every conversation.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Miss Teen USA/S. Carolina

Hey everyone check out the youtube video of Miss South Carolina answering the question given to her. I am still laughing. Its Miss Teen USA.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Re: Miss Teen USA/S. Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    Hey everyone check out the youtube video of Miss South Carolina answering the question given to her. I am still laughing. Its Miss Teen USA.

Hmmmmmmmmm, did I miss something? I thought that was what this thread was about.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Miss Teen USA/S. Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmm, did I miss something? I thought that was what this thread was about.
    Yea. He started a thread in fottball about it, so i moved it here.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Here's a quote from the great movie Billy Madison.
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Pretty young lady. She is going to need it. Let the blond jokes bdgin.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread