+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NEW POST GAME CALL IN SHOW

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

NEW POST GAME CALL IN SHOW

this is on the radio thread also as Dawgpix wanted to let the dog out of the bag early before I could post this as a stand alone thread

NEW SHOW ON KXKZ Z 107.5

IMMEDIATELY AFTER DAVE NITZ SIGNS OFF FROM THE TECH FOOTBALL BROADCAST (approx 30 minutes after game)

IT'S

FNB'S TECH REPORT
    It will be an hour show from our studios hosted by Bernice Head Coach Greg Young and possibly Lee Fletcher....

IT IS A PHONE CALL IN SHOW
    1-800--638-1075

STREAMED ON THE INTERNET
    www.z1075fm.com

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: NEW POST GAME CALL IN SHOW

That's sounds fantastic. Seriously. This is something that needs to be added to get us to where we want to go. It might take awhile to catch on, but I look forward to catching it as much as possible. Thanks for making this happen, Ed.

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

could we get a sticky for this also
    THANKS

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

You trying to get the whole first page full of stickies??

got a LOT of good Tech stuff going on....
    thanks for your efforts I know putting stickys on these things take a lot of time

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

There sure are a lot of stickies

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Can we make one thread with all the radio shows?? Would that satisfy you??

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game

Walter Pullen will be joining the line up too. We have a good plan to start and will be open to all input...

Format is designed to get the fans involved and promote Tech football.

We will give our own awards and take nominations live on air and on the net at www.latechreport.com

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECHAJUN View Post
    this is on the radio thread also as Dawgpix wanted to let the dog out of the bag early before I could post this as a stand alone thread

NEW SHOW ON KXKZ Z 107.5

IMMEDIATELY AFTER DAVE NITZ SIGNS OFF FROM THE TECH FOOTBALL BROADCAST (approx 30 minutes after game)

IT'S

FNB'S TECH REPORT
    It will be an hour show from our studios hosted by Bernice Head Coach Greg Young and possibly Lee Fletcher....

IT IS A PHONE CALL IN SHOW
    1-800--638-1075

STREAMED ON THE INTERNET
    www.z1075fm.com
    Geez, bird-e-Dog partner. I didn't let anything out . . . I'm a reader of Latechreport.com. There! I said it.
    Insider scooped us all.
    A post-game call-in show after Tech football games is great thing for anybody to do.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Puppy TRexDawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTRexDawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTRexDawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTRexDawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTRexDawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTRexDawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTRexDawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I thought ESPN radio 97.7 was having something like that too. Please, if anyone has anymore info, I'd appreciate it.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Geez, bird-e-Dog partner. I didn't let anything out . . . I'm a reader of Latechreport.com. There! I said it.
    Insider scooped us all.
    A post-game call-in show after Tech football games is great thing for anybody to do.
    Not really hard to do when you're part of the scoop, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by TRexDawg View Post
    I thought ESPN radio 97.7 was having something like that too. Please, if anyone has anymore info, I'd appreciate it.
    The post game show for Tech will be only on KXKZ Z-107.5

Puppy TRexDawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTRexDawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTRexDawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTRexDawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTRexDawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTRexDawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTRexDawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Thanks! I would have been screaming at the radio driving back to Shreveport.

+ Reply to Thread