+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTN: All Tailgaters

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

ATTN: All Tailgaters

Jab found this cool map application that we can mark our tailgate areas on

http://www.communitywalk.com/ruston/...ing/map/157912

I'd like everybody that tailgates on BB&B to mark it maybe make it a little easier to visit with each other.

(Sidenote: Don't use this to go begging/asking for food from tent to tent if they want to share they will if they don't, don't get upset)

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Re: ATTN: All Tailgaters

You raise an interesting issue: What is the proper protocol for putting oneself in the best position to receive free food? That was a big source of stress for me when my family moved back for grad school. I knew there was free food to be had, but I felt funny dragging my family around trying to figure out what parties were "public" and what were "private." I don't want to annoy people, but I sure don't want to pass up free food!

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Hell I'll pay if the food is good but I want to know that I'm getting it from true blue fans.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

whats the deal about tailgating in Hide'away'park? they're doing quite a bit of work there it looks like, installing an asphalt walkway through it. (might be an upgrade though)

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    whats the deal about tailgating in Hide'away'park? they're doing quite a bit of work there it looks like, installing an asphalt walkway through it. (might be an upgrade though)
    I thought they were putting a lake there.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post
    I thought they were putting a lake there.
    dont know how much of hide'a'way will be included in the lake area. there a lot of space aroudn the pres' home for a lake that wouldn't include the park

Varsity Bulldog larhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of light

Everyone is invited to come by the Ouachita Valley QB club tent and join us for food and fellowship. I would mark the place but can't figure out how :bigcry:. Look for the big blue tent.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by larhob View Post
    Everyone is invited to come by the Ouachita Valley QB club tent and join us for food and fellowship. I would mark the place but can't figure out how :bigcry:. Look for the big blue tent.
    Yeah, just look for the blue tent....no one else has a blue tent or anything!:icon_wink:

Simply go to the link.
    Push the "sign up" button near the top.
    After signing up push button labled "continue to map you were viewing".
    Then use the "add a marker" button near the top.

You will be able to move and/or edit you marker and the details so don't worry if you get it a little wrong the first time.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    You raise an interesting issue: What is the proper protocol for putting oneself in the best position to receive free food? That was a big source of stress for me when my family moved back for grad school. I knew there was free food to be had, but I felt funny dragging my family around trying to figure out what parties were "public" and what were "private." I don't want to annoy people, but I sure don't want to pass up free food!
    Anyone and everyone there for the game is welcome at the Blue's tailgating spot. Can't promise that we'll always have food though .

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    Yeah, just look for the blue tent....no one else has a blue tent or anything!:icon_wink:

Simply go to the link.
    Push the "sign up" button near the top.
    After signing up push button labled "continue to map you were viewing".
    Then use the "add a marker" button near the top.

You will be able to move and/or edit you marker and the details so don't worry if you get it a little wrong the first time.
    Got The Blue's spot on there now. That map is pretty cool.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post

Yeah I was a little hesitant to start this thread, if I had the fiscal means to feed all of BB&B I would but I don't think Bill Gates has enough money to satisfy this bunch. :icon_wink: Plus there are alot of non-BB&Ber's in our group that bring food/pay so it wouldn't be fair to them if a bunch of people show up eating there food. (Nobody likes a mooch)

I think the appropriate way is just come over for fellowship and not expecting food, even better bring some food from your tailgate and make a trade.
    Last edited by GermDawg; 08-28-2007 at 09:25 AM.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

The current (Tuesday morning) forecast:

Day
    Scattered T-StormsHigh
    87°F

Precip
    50%
    Wind:NE 6 mph
    Max. Humidity:78%
    UV Index:10 Very High
    Sunrise:6:45 AM CT
    Avg. High:91°FRecord High:106°F (1947)

Night
    Partly CloudyOvernight Low
    66°F

Precip 20%
    Wind:ENE 1 mph
    Max. Humidity:90%
    Sunset:7:36 PM
    CTAvg. Low:67°FRecord Low:57°F (1967)

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread