+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ATTN: All Tailgaters

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: ATTN: All Tailgaters

Or this...just kidding this is seattle.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

WTF? Wasn't there a whole thread devoted to the weather this weekend?! Stop hi-jacking my thread!

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    WTF? Wasn't there a whole thread devoted to the weather this weekend?! Stop hi-jacking my thread!
    Why?
    You hi-jacked my map!:icon_wink:

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    Why?
    You hi-jacked my map!:icon_wink:

No....I borrowed it without asking

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

I'd say we have the stadium surrounded. You can't tailgate without having to deal with some BBB'ers.

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    You raise an interesting issue: What is the proper protocol for putting oneself in the best position to receive free food? That was a big source of stress for me when my family moved back for grad school. I knew there was free food to be had, but I felt funny dragging my family around trying to figure out what parties were "public" and what were "private." I don't want to annoy people, but I sure don't want to pass up free food!
    If you have cold beer and hot women with you, you'll get free food every place you go.

I'm guessing the Smootie King Tailgate will be up on the hill next to the track stands?

Bulldog UCABEARS seems to have something between the earsUCABEARS seems to have something between the earsUCABEARS seems to have something between the earsUCABEARS seems to have something between the earsUCABEARS seems to have something between the earsUCABEARS seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by LTUIronDawg View Post
    If you have cold beer and hot women with you, you'll get free food every place you go.
    What if one of those hot women includes my wife? .....well I guess you could have the other one...

Big Dog bdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    I'm guessing the Smootie King Tailgate will be up on the hill next to the track stands?
    you got it germ....we will have baggo, food, and plenty of beer

Big Dog 8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game

you gentlemen keep updating the map. it'll be a nice tour.

Champ rangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant future

Alright, first game, first tail gate. Start here....what time does tail gating begin? Where do I go?

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdawg View Post
    Alright, first game, first tail gate. Start here....what time does tail gating begin? Where do I go?
    tailgating starts at anytime you get there...just park your car and open your ice chest.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdawg View Post
    We'll be starting at 8am.

Good spot to start is at the Alumni Association tailgate, some other things to do:
    mosey through Tailgate alley,
    up the inside of Bulldog Dr to visit w/ student/young alums and visitors tailgating,
    comeback down the opposite to check out the Greek area,
    watch the BOP parade and President house pep-rally about 2 hours before kickoff,

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

The Bears will have their central tailgate area on the field behind the softball field as per their forum. I was hoping they'd be closer so it would be easy to chat with them.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I wonder if they'll let anyone use the grills at the baseball stadium? Sim should have the baseball team tailgate there.

+ Reply to Thread