+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ATTN: All Tailgaters

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Re: ATTN: All Tailgaters

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Horndawgs View Post
    The Bears will have their central tailgate area on the field behind the softball field as per their forum. I was hoping they'd be closer so it would be easy to chat with them.
    Will you invite them to post where their tailgate area will be on our map?
    http://www.communitywalk.com/ruston/...ing/map/157912

We are up to 12 spots now.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

If you haven't walked thru the room with all Bradshaw's rings and other Tech stuff, that's a must see during the pregame actitives. It gets you pumped up.

You also see some of the high school recruits there as well.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    If you haven't walked thru the room with all Bradshaw's rings and other Tech stuff, that's a must see during the pregame actitives. It gets you pumped up.

You also see some of the high school recruits there as well.
    I updated the map to include some facilities including that.

Can we ge another sticky? Please?

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

We aren't trying to be unsociable over there at the softball parking lot, it's where the alumni center folks told our rv friend to park. It should be a good spot for my banner "Bears make good Rugs". Borrowed from a t-shirt I saw at a game last weekend, but very appropriate.

Dirtydawg called to say he would probably make it so I asked him to come by and pick me up before he crashes everyone else's party. Looking forward to puting some faces with the names.

DD take your viag I mean vitamins!

Big Dog SundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to behold SundayJam's Avatar

Where are the Hawaiian's?

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Ahhh God bless the ignore list...

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SundayJam View Post

Where are the Hawaiian's?
    Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Ahhh God bless the ignore list...
    SaturdayAlpo's post is actually quite funny so I quoted it for you guys who have him on ignore.

Big Dog SundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to behold SundayJam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    SaturdayAlpo's post is actually quite funny so I quoted it for you guys who have him on ignore.
    Dooohhhh!!!!!!

Are there any more BB&B members who have tailgating spots?

Post them here!
    http://www.communitywalk.com/map/157912

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post

Yeah 1 out of every 1,000,000,000 posts he does come up with something decent. But then 1,000,000,000 monkeys with 1,000,000,000 typewriters could come up with the complete works of Shakespear.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

I think we've hit the glass ceiling, probably need a way to get this out to other non-BB&B tailgaters.

Need to follow JAB's footsteps and print this out for the games. Got to stop by Darby's, BB&B, and "The Banner Guys". Doc any luck w/ getting Gilligan on the board?

Big Dog Easydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the rough Easydawg's Avatar

Lock up your ice chests. When returning to my truck at half time, I discovered that my ice chest had been stolen out of the back of my truck. I have been involved with tailgating for quite sometime and never has this happened before. When I started walking back down the hill I noticed a lot of security hanging around the entrance to the West side.

Question, did security cruise around the tailgating area during the first half?

Never had a problem with ours but this game might throw chairs & ice chest in our trunk before we head in.

Weather for Saturday

Sep 8 SaturdayA few thunderstorms possible. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the upper 60s.

Varsity Bulldog Beauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the rough Beauxier Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Easydawg View Post
    Lock up your ice chests. When returning to my truck at half time, I discovered that my ice chest had been stolen out of the back of my truck. I have been involved with tailgating for quite sometime and never has this happened before. When I started walking back down the hill I noticed a lot of security hanging around the entrance to the West side.

Question, did security cruise around the tailgating area during the first half?
    Easydawg,
    My ice chest was stolen last year out of the back of my truck during the game, and it really pissed me off...had a couple of cases of beer in it. Hell, they could have stolen some beers; but to take the whole damn thing really had me boiling.

Since then, I have started locking up my ice chest in the cab during the game. You would think that the Keystone Cops would be keeping an eye on this sort of activity...but I am sure that they much too busy.

+ Reply to Thread