+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: La Tech's Top 10 Athletes

Varsity Bulldog farright3030 has turned a few heads around herefarright3030 has turned a few heads around here farright3030's Avatar

Re: La Tech's Top 10 Athletes

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    I read the post. No mention was made of Moats and Rattay.... by either of us.

You questioned my inclusion of Dean and Barber in post 38.

"I can understand Bradshaw and Roaf, but why are spare NFL players considered over the multi-All-American Techster players?"

I never listed Moats or Rattay. Therefore, I must agree with you that they shouldn't be included on the list.

I do disagree that DEAN and BARBER should be characterized as "spare NFL Players". Fred Dean was the NFC Defensive Player of the Year. Barber started for several years in the NFL. They were hardly spares. They both earned multiple All-American Honors and Multiple National Championships while at TECH, even though they didn't play for the Techsters.
    I was responding to #37 at that instant

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

You would have a hard time finding anyone who was as dominate in his/her sport than Stacy Johnson. She almost single-handedly took her team to a couple of College World Series'. Tech's team batting average was something like .220.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by farright3030 View Post
    I can understand Bradshaw and Roaf, but why are spare NFL players considered over the multi-All-American Techster players?
    Multi-Olympiad Lady Techster players as well.

+ Reply to Thread