+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Really conservative senator, does what?

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Re: Really conservative senator, does what?

I'm not sure who the queer in the stall was...Craig or the cop! I have no problem with Craig resigning, but I do find it strange that Barney Frank's queer boy toy could run a queer call ring out of Barney's apartment 15 years ago and the Democrat leadership gave old wennie smacker Barney a free pass because he said he didn't know a thing about it!

Craig is an idiot...he should have pissed on the cop's hand when he passed him the card...that would have ended the queer conversation right then and there!

No one ever said Danny Carter was politically correct!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza View Post
    BTW......
    Your REPLY has definitely peaked my interest.
    May I ask why you have opted to remove me from your ignore list after ever so long?
    No reply needed.
    Just curious.
    You're actually still on ignore, but after knee replacement surgery last week I've had a little more time to read messages, so I've read more on subjects that interest me. I hope you will read a little further into what the judge not comments. Those are commonly taken out of their proper context.

This topic peaked my interest because I hate hypocritical behavior. I'm really on a throw 'em all out campaign w/ politicians. I think we have an epidemic of people who are more interested in pleasing themselves, keeping their power, etc. than in making changes that will work to solve problems that we have in this country. I think a sweeping removal of self-interested politicians in favor of people who want to just serve a couple of terms and head home to live under their legislation is what we need to get back to.

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Sorry to bump a dying thread, but this guy is a piece of work. At first he plead guilty, but now it was a mistake, and he is going to try and take back his guilty plea. (good luck with that BTW), Then it was I am going to resign......wait no....I MAY resign. Now, I was just checking the news, and saw where this guy is saying "I was going to leave the senate anyway". Jesus H. just go away and shut up.

+ Reply to Thread