+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cat Vids

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Cat Vids

I have posted 5 new short videos on Youtube. 3 are on the new Bramble cat and 2 are of Peterbald kittens. Hope you will visit and tell me what you think. Be sure and rate them, so they can move to the top.

I think this is the best way to show that wire coat of the Bramble. Hope to make some more videos in the next week. I am practicing with my new camera, so these are not great quality yet. Hopefully, I can get better at this as I do it more. Gotta keep working on it, so that I can take some good pics of the Tech game Saturday night.

Bramble Foundation Cat - Captain:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=KNOYooMHfoU

Gilda - Bramble Kitten:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=VaQAZikqTAI

Rosie - Bramble Kitten:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=xI0Uhq_a57Q

Tortie Girl Peterbald Kitten:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=8MxrBqFoVYc

Flame Lynx Point Peterbald Kitten:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=cIQmt40PvPU

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Re: Cat Vids

Champ..there's a weird looking stray with kittens under my house here in Shreveport. She's really long and slender with REAAALLLYYY tall ears and a smaller, more rounded head . It has to be a runaway from a specially bred type of cat. Definitely a "Lynx" type but with a full coat.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Champ..there's a weird looking stray with kittens under my house here in Shreveport. She's really long and slender with REAAALLLYYY tall ears and a smaller, more rounded head . It has to be a runaway from a specially bred type of cat. Definitely a "Lynx" type but with a full coat.
    Send me a picture, if you can. There are some unethical breeders that let their cats go to homes that are not the best choice.

There are, also, some strays that have a lot of inbreeding that produce strange kittens. If it is a purebred, most likely, someone is looking for it. Of course, there are some pure breds that end up in rescue. For just about every breed, there is a breed specific rescue set up. It is a shame to see any animal loose and become a stray, but ethical breeders are doing what they can to help.

People that get a cat from me go through an application process and sign a contract. This protects them and me. Also, most people that pay this much for a cat, do not let the cat out of their sight.

If this is a whole male or female (unspayed or neutered), you will have a bunch of kittens soon, if you can't catch her. How tame is he/she?

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

That reminds me of a story my sister in Nashville told of some friends of hers that brought back a strange looking stray dog from Jamaica. It turned out to be some sort of rat.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

I've already caught all three kittens. I caught the momma two times as well but let her go as the lady who takes kittens doesn't want full-grown cats. I cant get a picture of it but it is a cool looking cat. No way this is an inbred situation. It is definitely somebody's creation...it is way too neat looking of an animal. There is a crazy, shut-in artist type lady that lives in the big house behind me and I'll bet it's from her herd of cats. Every freakin time I move, regardless of how much nicer the neighborhood is, I end up living next door to the crazy lady with forty cats!

just remembered, my wife just got a new digital camera.I'll try to get a pic and have Chris or one of the more techie guys talk me throught the posting process. One can of tuna for the cats and a six pack of Miller High Life for the stalker/photographer and I bet I can get a pic for you. Will keep you posted.

just remembered, my wife just got a new digital camera.I'll try to get a pic and have Chris or one of the more techie guys talk me throught the posting process. One can of tuna for the cats and a six pack of Miller High Life for the stalker/photographer and I bet I can get a pic for you. Will keep you posted.
    Great! Hope you can get a pic of her. I can tell you if it is any known breed and, even if there is a rescue out there that can help you, if you want that.

In the meantime, here is the Website for The International Cat Association (TICA). This is the equivalent of AKC in dogs. If you look around some, you can find pics of all the recognized breeds. There are a few in development, like the Bramble, that are not pictured yet. I worked hard to get the Peterbald accepted and our committee got it through to championship status now. The Bramble will be next, hopefully.
    http://www.tica.org/html/english/home/

+ Reply to Thread