+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PC Gaming Website

Champ bulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the rough bulldog_in_baton_rouge's Avatar

PC Gaming Website

As a budding young webmaster (obviously no where near the talent of this boards webmasters), I have tried creating a website where you can go and download PC game demos to play on your computer (just a hobby). However, I really do not know much about what I am doing. Being that this is a "TECH" website, I welcome any criticism from from my fellow bulldawgs as to how to make it better.

http://www.pc-game-demos.net

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Re: PC Gaming Website

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog_in_baton_rouge View Post
    As a budding young webmaster (obviously no where near the talent of this boards webmasters), I have tried creating a website where you can go and download PC game demos to play on your computer (just a hobby). However, I really do not know much about what I am doing. Being that this is a "TECH" website, I welcome any criticism from from my fellow bulldawgs as to how to make it better.

http://www.pc-game-demos.net
    As an avid PC gamer (Bioshock is awesome) and professional developer, I think I might be able to help a little. Let me take a gander at what you have once I get home (gaming sites are a big no-no here at the office).

Champ bulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the rough bulldog_in_baton_rouge's Avatar

Wow! A pro developer. I'm impressed.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog_in_baton_rouge View Post
    Wow! A pro developer. I'm impressed.
    Well, "professional" is a loose term . I get paid to do it, but I'm not sure just how good a job I do!

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    As an avid PC gamer (Bioshock is awesome) and professional developer, I think I might be able to help a little. Let me take a gander at what you have once I get home (gaming sites are a big no-no here at the office).
    I finally played BIOSHOCK last night. I downloaded the demo from my own site and gave it a try. WOW! What a freaky game. Definitely original. Amazing detail. The plane crash as the beginning was a great start.

Enemy Territory - Quake Wars - PC Game Demo Released - http://www.pc-game-demos.net for those who are interested.

+ Reply to Thread