+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lee Fletcher

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Lee Fletcher

Lee,
    A BIG THANK YOU to Walter Pullen, coach Young, and yourself on the postgame show. I listened to you guys all the way to Shreveport after the game and thoroughly enjoyed it. Never had any problems with reception either.

Usually, driving to Shreveport I listen to worthless LSU games or something just to pass the time, but tonight the I-20 trip flew by hearing the different perspectives of Tech fans. I will certainly be listening regularly to your program. Thanks again; OUTSTANDING JOB!

Big Dog Tech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really nice Tech09's Avatar

Re: Lee Fletcher

I agree that the postgame show was outstanding and it made my trip back to Bossier City fly by as well. I particularly liked the question of the night. Good job and will listen next week.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Lee,

You should archive it. My stream broke up right after the game ended and I didn't get to hear any postgame at all.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Lee,
    A BIG THANK YOU to Walter Pullen, coach Young, and yourself on the postgame show. I listened to you guys all the way to Shreveport after the game and thoroughly enjoyed it. Never had any problems with reception either.

Usually, driving to Shreveport I listen to worthless LSU games or something just to pass the time, but tonight the I-20 trip flew by hearing the different perspectives of Tech fans. I will certainly be listening regularly to your program. Thanks again; OUTSTANDING JOB!
    I enjoyed the show, too. I LOL when someone responded to one inebriated-sounding caller by saying, "I hope you're not driving!"

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game

thanks guys. this is a work in progress that is tied to www.latechreport.com and plans are to consider an archive and rss feed. we are working on playing the scoring plays back in real time for your enjoyment from a real expert like Dave Nitz's call.

Champ HUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the rough

Lee Fletcher is the man!!! 'Nuff said.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

ditto. nice job last night enjoyed the show. Always nice to talk about a win.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Thanks Lee! Great first show. This has been something long overdue and our group really enjoyed listening.

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light

I agree. Really appreciate you doing this. It was great to hang around after the game hearing what others thought. Thanks.

RD
    We're gonna miss you dawgpound!

Big Dog BOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the rough

I agree with the rest of you all....the post game show was nice....keep it up!!!

My only suggestion..... turn the darn phone ringer down or even turn it off to notify when someone calls in.........it was annoying to hear the phone ring in the middle of a conversation not to mention it was kinda cheesy sounding!!!!

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Lee,

Ditto. So much better to listen to than to have to listen to lswho just to have something to pass the time on the road.

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game

all suggestions will be taken seriously...THIS IS THE SHOW FOR THE FANS BY THE FANS! I am nothing more than a fan who wants to promote the heck out of Tech.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Good job Lee. I agree about hearing the ringer. Need to fix that but overall a great job. Well done.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theinsider View Post
    all suggestions will be taken seriously...THIS IS THE SHOW FOR THE FANS BY THE FANS! I am nothing more than a fan who wants to promote the heck out of Tech.
    I'm sure y'all are working on finding a call screener after some of those calls. Maybe a student would volunteer?

Bulldog bentondawg is just really nicebentondawg is just really nicebentondawg is just really nicebentondawg is just really nicebentondawg is just really nicebentondawg is just really nicebentondawg is just really nicebentondawg is just really nicebentondawg is just really nicebentondawg is just really nicebentondawg is just really nice bentondawg's Avatar

I loved the show. Ringer was a little distracting, but I am usually listening to my wife snore in the front seat on the way back to the Benton Metroplex, so it wasn't all that bad. I will have to drive a little slower this coming Saturday as I got home before the show ended. My neighbors (and wife) were wondering why I was still sitting in my car in the driveway that late at night. Couldn't risk not being able to hear the show on the radio in the house. Thanks for the much needed program.

+ Reply to Thread