• Doc pays

10 38.46%
  • Draw. Both pay $25

13 50.00%
  • Gorilla pays

3 11.54%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DocMarvin, I'm calling you OUT!!!

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

DocMarvin, I'm calling you OUT!!!

Don't forget about our bet. The tarps were not there.

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Re: DocMarvin, I'm calling you OUT!!!

Good thing, actually had a smattering of people sitting in those sections.

Remember AG-JR drink plenty of water next week. Start on Friday!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Humm... we'll have to take a vote then. I'll make this a poll. The public decides and majority wins, no question. Friday night we check the poll and take it from there.

#1. BLACK tarps were not there. Doc pays.

#2. Black tarps weren't there, but the same logo was strapped across the seats. Call it a draw, both pay $25.

#3. The banner was still there. Gorilla pays.
    Last edited by DocMarvin362; 09-02-2007 at 03:33 AM.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

*edit*
    Last edited by JuBru; 09-02-2007 at 04:29 AM.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

better??

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

haha, yeah

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Well, I hate to burst your bubble, Doc, but I paid my fifty a while back. So, it's time for YOU to pony up some dough

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I think Doc pays. The language of the bet was "black tarps" not that "anything" would be there. Therefore, no black tarps=Doc pays.

Speaking of advertising. I don't know if this has been addressed elsewhere, but what did you all think of the advertising JOakes had on the sidelines? The tent signs about 5 yards off of the sidelines.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I think Doc pays. The language of the bet was "black tarps" not that "anything" would be there. Therefore, no black tarps=Doc pays.

Speaking of advertising. I don't know if this has been addressed elsewhere, but what did you all think of the advertising JOakes had on the sidelines? The tent signs about 5 yards off of the sidelines.
    Tacky. Ya'll I'm just not particularly tickled by any of the things I saw last night.

I don't like the BOP being moved. I don't like the silly adverts on the sidelines. I don't like that no one is allowed on the field until 5 minutes after the game. Everything just seems remote and far away from us now. I didn't like the helmet stripe, but most of all I didn't like the way we played.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

I say you both pay $50. Both of you were half right but both were still wrong. How is the ATAC fund gonna be built up if you split the $50????

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post

I liked the tent advertisements. Not wild about the band, though. I was sitting on the north 40 in the bottom tier and couldn't hear them.

Let Sooner mediate the bet resolution. :icon_wink:

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LaTechRandy View Post
    Good thing, actually had a smattering of people sitting in those sections.

Remember AG-JR drink plenty of water next week. Start on Friday!
    And no caffeine during that time either.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

NO way I'm voting...Doc's an administrator now...I could get black-balled

Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    NO way I'm voting...Doc's an administrator now...I could get black-balled

I am?? When did that happen?? :icon_wink:

Quote Originally Posted by firedog View Post
    I say you both pay $50. Both of you were half right but both were still wrong. How is the ATAC fund gonna be built up if you split the $50????
    I paid my fifty a few weeks ago as a good faith payment.

+ Reply to Thread