+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good Luck From UCABEARS&%

Puppy UCABEARS75 has turned a few heads around hereUCABEARS75 has turned a few heads around hereUCABEARS75 has turned a few heads around hereUCABEARS75 has turned a few heads around here

Good Luck From UCABEARS&%

We had a nice trip down this weekend. I wish we could have played ya'll last year, or later this year when our guys get some experience for that matter.

I truly believe it was a good opening game for both of us.

Ya'll got a win, which you really needed going into a conference season where you have not fared too well recently.

We got a game against a team with more scholarships, more experience, and a little more size and proved to ourselves we can compete if we make fewer mistakes and cover punts better. We will be better in October and November than we were on September 1, which should be your goal playing with such a young team.

This was an easy drive for us and I truly hope we can play ya'll in the future should you wish to have D-1AA games.

Let's face it, the nature of the beast these days is that EVERYONE execpt the very elite have to play some type of money game and due to size of school and location ya'll are a perfect fit for us along with a few other teams, SunBelt for example.

Best of luck the rest of the season. I will be rooting for ya'll to do well.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: Good Luck From UCABEARS&%

Quote Originally Posted by UCABEARS75 View Post
    We had a nice trip down this weekend. I wish we could have played ya'll last year, or later this year when our guys get some experience for that matter.

Ya'll got a win, which you really needed going into a conference season where you have not fared too well recently.

We got a game against a team with more scholarships, more experience, and a little more size and proved to ourselves we can compete if we make fewer mistakes and cover punts better. We will be better in October and November than we were on September 1, which should be your goal playing with such a young team.

This was an easy drive for us and I truly hope we can play ya'll in the future should you wish to have D-1AA games.

Let's face it, the nature of the beast these days is that EVERYONE execpt the very elite have to play some type of money game and due to size of school and location ya'll are a perfect fit for us along with a few other teams, SunBelt for example.

Good luck to UCA. I believe your team is primed to continue its march to success.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

This all sounds more like excuse making rather than a sincere good luck wish.

Good luck to you guys the rest of the way. Looks like you guys have a good program going up there.

See thats how we wish folks good luck.

Puppy UCABEARS75 has turned a few heads around hereUCABEARS75 has turned a few heads around hereUCABEARS75 has turned a few heads around hereUCABEARS75 has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    This all sounds more like excuse making rather than a sincere good luck wish.

Good luck to you guys the rest of the way. Looks like you guys have a good program going up there.

See thats how we wish folks good luck.
    You know, you are right. I read what I posted and that was not as sincere as it should have been.

You won, we lost and I truly do wish ya'll luck. We had a great trip and your fans that we met were most gracious and I really hope your team does well, you fans deserve it.

Thanks for pointing this out to me. I consider myself a good fan, not an excuse maker and sometimes I need to be reminded.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

75 - Its obvious that you are a good fan. I will be interested to see how well you do in the Southland. Best of luck the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66 View Post
    75 - Its obvious that you are a good fan. I will be interested to see how well you do in the Southland. Best of luck the rest of the season.
    LOL, thanks oledawg, it is nice to hear from someone occasionally who is more my age as it seems like the computer age is dominated by twentysomethings.

Hope ya'll have a very successful season this year.

Champ george is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of light

You know, you are right. I read what I posted and that was not as sincere as it should have been.

You won, we lost and I truly do wish ya'll luck. We had a great trip and your fans that we met were most gracious and I really hope your team does well, you fans deserve it.

Thanks for pointing this out to me. I consider myself a good fan, not an excuse maker and sometimes I need to be reminded.
    no need to apologize...i don't think you said anything wrong and good luck from here on out.

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Good luck. I liked Clint when he coached for us. He seems to do a good job. I hope we do play in the future. We could use more visitors who actually come in and buy tickets.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

KICK SOME ### UCA!!

The UCA fans I met were classy, friendly, rooting for the Bears in a spirit of competition and fun. I'd honestly say ya'll were the classiest, most enjoyable-to-host fans I've met in many years of Tech football.

I'd welcome you back anytime!! The team and the fans were WORTHY. You have a fine future, and are blessed to have Conque lead you. I like Northwestern La, but I hope you guys get a win for driving this far two weeks in a row.

Best wishes, hope to see ya'll again some day.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

I am thankful that we did not play UCA last year........................:bigcry:

+ Reply to Thread