+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2007-08 Fundraising

Varsity Bulldog farright3030 has turned a few heads around herefarright3030 has turned a few heads around here farright3030's Avatar

2007-08 Fundraising

The baseball program plans on raising funds soon for the much-needed new scoreboard this coming year. What they will be doing is selling ad space on the new scoreboard. 6 spots on the board for $5000/yr each. I'm pretty sure they are hoping for a 3-year committment for the space and after 3 years,the scoreboard will be paid off. Also, 4 more rows of chairbacks are going to be added this year in the stands and one more row of chairbacks will be added on each dugout. I would assume the prices will be the same as before. There will also be an option to buy a lifetime seat for one upfront cost.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: 2007-08 Fundraising

Approach the military. They're always looking for advertising opportunities.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Re: 2007-08 Fundraising

What are the costs for the ad space? Can the BBB get an ad?

When does ticket info come out? I probably cannot attend the games, but I think I get get a season ticket.

+ Reply to Thread