+ Reply to Thread

Thread: North Louisiana High School Pick 'Em?

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

North Louisiana High School Pick 'Em?

Would this be feasible for a contest? We don't really keep up with the HS scene much on here. I think it'd be a welcome addition.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: North Louisiana High School Pick 'Em?

Just because we all graduated from a north La. university doesn't mean we are all from north La. and care about north La. high school football.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

You may want to ask if Fox and Co can work something like this. Chris currently puts A LOT of work into the current contests, so adding a third would be a big drain on his time. With the radio guys, they have many more HS football fans than we have on this board, so the interest could be better.

I'm currently trying to learn what Chris does with this contests, so that I may help him and free up a lot of his time. Maybe we could revisit it last year unless Chris would want to take this project on this year.... but I kinda doubt it.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Doc is right. Adding a third contest right now would just be too much for me to take on. I'd be willing to help out any way I can, but I can't take it on and still do the other ones justice.

If you are really interested in doing this, the software that we use is TurboTourney Pro. You can check out their website at www.turbotourney.com. I highly recommend it!

If Fox and Co. are willing to get behind something like this, I'm sure we could work something out. But I just don't think there is sufficient interest from our member base alone. It might be interesting if they were willing to sponsor something and give away tickets to the Championship to the winner of the regular season games. But that would be entirely their call and it is probably too late to put something together for this season anyway.

Chris

+ Reply to Thread