+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coach Show Thursday 9-6-07

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

Coach Show Thursday 9-6-07

I don't know where the threads went that have radio info for Coach show..pre game stuff etc
    So anyways just to remind....this serves as a bump to the original thread

Tony Moss will be guest player tonight
    Coach Dooley will be talking with Luke McCown by phone in that segment

Fox and Comp 3 to 6 at Ponchatulas followed by Coach show

SEE YOU THERE

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Coach Show Thursday 9-6-07

Quote Originally Posted by TECHAJUN View Post
    I don't know where the threads went that have radio info for Coach show..pre game stuff etc
    So anyways just to remind....this serves as a bump to the original thread

Tony Moss will be guest player tonight
    Coach Dooley will be talking with Luke McCown by phone in that segment

Fox and Comp 3 to 6 at Ponchatulas followed by Coach show

SEE YOU THERE
    Will it be online?

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

yes

www.espn977.com

wonder where all those threads with all the info went?

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECHAJUN View Post
    yes

www.espn977.com

wonder where all those threads with all the info went?
    I think someone was trying to tell us that annoucements like radio shows, game watching parties, "events", & tailgate areas go in the "Annoucement" part.
    http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43517

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

I moved them. Almost half of the first page of the football forum were stickys. We needed to do some housecleaning.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Where can I find the archive of tonight's show? I was there but it was hard to hear and I would like to hear Luke's conversation with Coach Dooley. Coach Dooley was most impressive in his appearance tonight. The man speaks his mind. I love a man with gumption and he's got in in spades.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

are coach dooley's shows archived?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    are coach dooley's shows archived?
    Ed told me they are. He just didn't tell me where.

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

What happened for those of us who weren't there?

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Where can I find the archive of tonight's show? I was there but it was hard to hear and I would like to hear Luke's conversation with Coach Dooley. Coach Dooley was most impressive in his appearance tonight. The man speaks his mind. I love a man with gumption and he's got in in spades.
    My wife loved his answer about what he told the players when they asked why they had to wear a sport coat. He said he told them they had to wear it because they didn't want to. She said she's going to use that with her second graders. I loved when he told Luke he's still looking for his locker room donation. I bet Luke sends a donation now. What if we had an AD like that?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Ed told me they are. He just didn't tell me where.
    They are archived where the fox & co shows are archived. The last show archived was on the 4th. It'll be a while before the coaches show is up...I would imagine.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    They are archived where the fox & co shows are archived. The last show archived was on the 4th. It'll be a while before the coaches show is up...I would imagine.
    JL I LOVE your avatar. Makes my mouth water!

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    . I loved when he told Luke he's still looking for his locker room donation. I bet Luke sends a donation now.

What did Luke say?

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post
    I moved them. Almost half of the first page of the football forum were stickys. We needed to do some housecleaning.
    You've been letting Doc hang around the admin lounge too long. I hear a good housecleaning (delousing) is always in order after Doc's been around for awhile.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    You've been letting Doc hang around the admin lounge too long. I hear a good housecleaning (delousing) is always in order after Doc's been around for awhile.
    Keep it up....

The washing machine is filling with water and I just put some detergent in. :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread