+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I saw some BIG marbles tonight...

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

I saw some BIG marbles tonight...

I must say...a totally different atmosphere tonight. Also, can someone say kahunas??? I mean onside kick early in the first, go for it at mid field when tied facing a great QB who has a timeout left, and go for two in the first OT... I must say that I am glad to see Tech football back on the map!

For all of those people who do not buy season tickets, all that I have to say is HA HA HA HA HA. Good luck finding a good seat next year. I'll be waving at you from the 50!!!

GO DAWGS!

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Re: I saw some BIG marbles tonight...

Wave at the stiffs that were sitting on the south 40 east side because someone might need to check their pulse. By the way section OO was rockin tonight. We frighted a few HU fans off. I heard someone in our section say, "see if we stand in front the whole section has to stand. I wish some one would do that in the section south of us. I mean really folk what the hell are you at the game for. I'm glad we had some butts in the seats but I really wish they wouldn't stay there. Students, much better, Band much better. Long way to go but we are getting there even if we don't have a jumbotron.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Wave at the stiffs that were sitting on the south 40 east side because someone might need to check their pulse.
    I know how you feel. I would love to have the extra space associated with a box seat; however, I do not like the feeling of being at a funeral for 3-4hours straight. That's exactly how most of the people in the box seats look...like somebody died. Never do most of them stand or get excited.

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

First time poster.

Let' get real. WE LOST THE GAME. Hawaii is not that great, that might run the table because they have a VERY weak schedule. I'm kind of getting tired of people heralding Dooley as the second coming, that remains to be seen.

On the radio show last night, everybody calling in was giving props to Dooley, I like the call going for 2 but come on people, we've only played 2 games. My props goes to the players they showed some heart last night.

I like the show but that Lee guy even complemented Jim Oakes, I almost puke in my mouth, seriously.

Big Dog BadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by longdawgview View Post
    First time poster.
    My props goes to the players they showed some heart last night.
    Longdawg, Great to have you...

While I agree that we've only played two games under Dooley, I'll also say that this is a TOTALLY DIFFERENT set of Dawgs than we've had in the past. That comes from coaching. He has instilled a sense of PRIDE in these Dawgs like nothing I can remember. The team played w/ a ton of heart and pride last night. I've never been more proud of the effort of OUR TEAM (COACHES AND PLAYERS). Just my .02

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

First time poster.

Let' get real. WE LOST THE GAME. Hawaii is not that great, that might run the table because they have a VERY weak schedule. I'm kind of getting tired of people heralding Dooley as the second coming, that remains to be seen.

On the radio show last night, everybody calling in was giving props to Dooley, I like the call going for 2 but come on people, we've only played 2 games. My props goes to the players they showed some heart last night.

I like the show but that Lee guy even complemented Jim Oakes, I almost puke in my mouth, seriously.
    Yes. We lost the game. No crap. But if Bicknell was here we would have also lost the game. ONLY BY 60 POINTS!!!(and we might have lost the UCA game) You have to walk before you run Longdog. Last year we were barely crawling!! Surely you can see the change in the football program since Dooley took over. If not you haven't been paying attention. No one is saying we are there yet. But we are headed in the right direction.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Yes. We lost the game. No crap. But if Bicknell was here we would have also lost the game. ONLY BY 60 POINTS!!!(and we might have lost the UCA game) You have to walk before you run Longdog. Last year we were barely crawling!! Surely you can see the change in the football program since Dooley took over. If not you haven't been paying attention. No one is saying we are there yet. But we are headed in the right direction.
    good post

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bigdog13

good post

Not really.

Do you remember 2 years ago when we beat the 21st rank team in the nation, Fresno State, under Bicknell's direction. The Hawaii game was very similiar. (I was at both games) i.e. score, back and forth, on espn.

I'm not a Bicknell supporter, I am a bulldog supporter (lifetime), and I hope Dooley becomes Tech's greatest coach ever but he hasn't yet that is all I'm saying. Yes there are postives to take from the game and hopefully we can build on those.

But all this hype about Dooley, gets old. We've only played 2 games people. GET REAL!!!

The red dot means someone doesn't agree with ur opinion.

Well, we all could red dot all day long because that is what a messageboard is all about, EXPRESSING OPINIONS.

Or could it be we can't deal with differenting opinions, so sad

GO DAWGS!!!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

First time poster.

Thanks for your input Jack. Good luck with your new job at Boston College.

Jack Bicknell's teams laid down and quit at halftime more times than I can count. If you can't tell the difference in that performance last night and JBIII's teams, then your name has GOT to be Bicknell.

HD

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Thanks for your input Jack. Good luck with your new job at Boston College.

HD

LOL. That's funny.

You must have given me a red dot too, appreciate cheif. U guys sure are welcoming.

Varsity Bulldog TechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechStudent11 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Great effort last night that is what I like too see. As proud as I am of the Dawgs, I would have prefered the 2005 Hawaii game when we embarassed those guys. Tough stretch coming up for the dawgs. Kinda reminds me of the 2004 Miami, Tenn, Auburn, Fresno parade. I think would be very fortunate to end up with 6 wins like the 2004 team did against a similar schedule. Go Dawgs!!!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

LOL. That's funny.

You must have given me a red dot too, appreciate cheif. U guys sure are welcoming.
    It's hard to have an appreciation for ignorance. Seriously.....you can't expect to post something devoid of common sense and not find people who disagree.

Welcome to the BB&B anyway, Jack.

HD

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    It's hard to have an appreciation for ignorance. Seriously.....you can't expect to post something devoid of common sense and not find people who disagree.

Welcome to the BB&B anyway, Jack.

HD

Really, tell me what is devoid of common sense be specific, just don't spout out rhetoric without having anything to back up what u are saying.

Come on HogDawg, what is devoid of common sense: we have only played two games, we beat Fresno 2 years ago when they were ranked plus we killed Hawaii. They are not that great of a team, have u seen there schedule?

Like I said I hope Dooley, becomes the greatest coach, and I hope the Dawgs have an awesome year, I'm just not totally sold on Derek Dooley. Hopefully I will be at the end of the year.

Is that devoid of common sense, HD?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Come on HogDawg, what is devoid of common sense: we have only played two games, we beat Fresno 2 years ago when they were ranked plus we killed Hawaii. They are not that great of a team, have u seen there schedule?
    A schedule that hasn't been played doesn't make a team great or suck.

2 years ago is not today. Different coach, different players, different everything just about... NEW too.

Hawaii is good. They have problems, just like everyone else... You don't HAVE to be "balanced" to win games.

Really, tell me what is devoid of common sense be specific, just don't spout out rhetoric without having anything to back up what u are saying.

Like I said I hope Dooley, becomes the greatest coach, and I hope the Dawgs have an awesome year, I'm just not totally sold on Derek Dooley. Hopefully I will be at the end of the year.

Is that devoid of common sense, HD?

So if we disagree, we red dot. Is that messageboard etiquette?

If it is so ignorant why don't u respond HD, that's what I thought.

+ Reply to Thread