+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hawaii Receivers

Varsity Bulldog Dawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the rough

Hawaii Receivers

Colt is a good QB but he has some good receivers to work with. I was impressed. They were athletic and made yards after the catch. Reminded me of Tim Rattay and some of his receivers a few years ago.

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Re: Hawaii Receivers

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg85 View Post
    Colt is a good QB but he has some good receivers to work with. I was impressed. They were athletic and made yards after the catch. Reminded me of Tim Rattay and some of his receivers a few years ago.
    And, the TOUGHEST corp of receivers I have seen in a long, long time. They were hit, hit, hit, & hit again BUT kept getting up, coming over the middle, & catching everything in sight. What a great group of receivers!!

Big Dog SummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the ears SummaCumDoggie's Avatar

could not agree more. I thought they were the difference in the game.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

They were tough and hard to bring down. They kept me holding my breath on every play.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Totally agree. I thought they were the strength of the Hawaii team. Very few dropped balls. In fact, I don't remember seeing them drop anything until I remarked to one of the guys with me that Hawaii's receivers do not drop anything. Next play. Dropped pass. But they were rare.

+ Reply to Thread