+ Reply to Thread

Thread: #81 Josh Wheeler

Varsity Bulldog Junky has turned a few heads around hereJunky has turned a few heads around hereJunky has turned a few heads around here

#81 Josh Wheeler

After that hard hit, exactly what was wrong with him? I know that hit would have broken one of us, props to him coming back in the game.

Big Dog bdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the rough

Re: #81 Josh Wheeler

got his bell rung pretty hard...came back and made some great plays though.

Varsity Bulldog Junky has turned a few heads around hereJunky has turned a few heads around hereJunky has turned a few heads around here

Im going to hijack my own thread....

I think Beck was a great pickup from the AA, over 100 catches and 2,000 yrds and 20 tds, per latechsports.edu

He can really get it going if he has room, but I wasnt paying attention to him last night, I think I saw him catch it once.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Junky View Post
    Im going to hijack my own thread....

I think Beck was a great pickup from the AA, over 100 catches and 2,000 yrds and 20 tds, per latechsports.edu

He can really get it going if he has room, but I wasnt paying attention to him last night, I think I saw him catch it once.
    Beck is QUICKLY becoming my favorite player on the O

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Beck is something special, always moving, never drops passes and always always is going forward. When you see in on punt return, you get excited.

Think Anderson will also be a good un.

Wheels could hardly get up after that hit. He is a player. We have not gone to him much in the first two games.

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

I saw what happened on the sidelines

from what it looked like; the trainer sent word to the coaches that he was done for the evening

josh was not pleased

they put his helmet in the bag (basically took it from him).

about five minutes later i saw him talking with one of the coaches; and then he went in the bag and took his helmet out

that was the drive where he made that amazing catch in the endzone for a TD

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

I was sitting about even with where he got hit. It was a big shot he took. After they stood him up, he almost went down again when they caught him and stood him up again. I thought he was done for after seeing that, but he got back into the game and showed not only his touighness but his skill by scoring.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    Beck is QUICKLY becoming my favorite player on the O
    Even over Daniel Porter??? That kid is a BEAST. He should take several snaps away from PJ in the coming weeks.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Even over Daniel Porter??? That kid is a BEAST. He should take several snaps away from PJ in the coming weeks.
    LOL, hey, i gotta pick someone out of the pack :icon_wink:

The fact of what he has done on returns as well as recieving, he's multi'tasking. That and the fact that before the season, if someone had mentioned "Beck", I would have figured they were talking about Bech the singer. Im starting to see him in the same light as Stokley for USL and how i began to dispise what he could do against us. Hopefully the teams we play agaist will be feeling the same way i did so many years ago.

That said, you're right, Porter is unreal and im loving him to. Maybe i should call them 1a and 1b

+ Reply to Thread