+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DALLAS CHAMPS Meeting Saturday in Plano

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: North Dallas Event Set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My son and I will be there.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Did we ever confirm that the game will be broadcast?

HD

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    Just a bump.... To let those of you in the counties of:

Dallas
    Rockwall
    Collin
    Denton
    Tarrant
    Kaufman

and the alumni center has any info on you, you will be receiving an invite to join coach Rupp in Plano on September 15th and then to watch our dogs play Cal.

Right now Adam estimates they will send about 3,000 invites out. If you live around the Metroplex and Tech doesn't have your info Please come on out to Doug Bruski's in plano and join us.

ALSO... be on the look out for an email, for those of you we emails for. If Tech doesn't have an email addy for you we will be happy to take it at the party.
    Has any DFW folks received the mailout? Sometimes I don't see all of my mail, seems to be misplaced by others in the house and found two months later.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

The game will be broadcast and the grill is picking it up for us. The mailer was labeled yesterday and should be arriving in boxes this week. Adam was interupted by the send off in the NOLA area last week. It looks like we will be hitting between 3,000-3,500 homes with the mailer.

Puppy Frisco Pound is an unknown

We will be there if the kids don't have soccer games.
    We would bring 4-6 people total.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

The more the merrier!!!

You guys let me know when you receive your postcards!!! I got mine today, but I am curious to see when they hit the different areas.

Bulldog cic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nice cic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    You guys let me know when you receive your postcards!!! I got mine today, but I am curious to see when they hit the different areas.
    Got mine today. Thanks for putting this together.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Got mine today too.

Great!!!!

Varsity Bulldog techfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nice techfreak's Avatar

I got mine yesterday. Haven't seen the email yet though.

Puppy Frisco Pound is an unknown

We received ours Saturday.

What is the breakdown of events for the game.
    We will end up arriving late because of soccer games and will get there as soon as possible.

Coach Rupp is going to speak, we will ahve time to order and get our food, then the game is supposed to kick off at 5:30 cst. I am hoping will spill over the whole place, but the room I reserved holds 50 easy.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Bumped into two Tech alum at Rudy's in Frisco tonight while eating dinner.

Both recieved their postcards, as did I.

One of them runs Cajun Crawfish Company here in Dallas and is interested in coming. The other said he will be there.

Gotta love the new La Tech Nike T-shirts.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Krigil finally joined the board, and he knows about the event as well. If he doesn't attend, then I'll be their the next friday and Saturday and I'll kick his arse. :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread