+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Talked to Jericho on Sunday

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Talked to Jericho on Sunday

He is doing a lot better. He had a pretty rough last couple of weeks.

scroll down:

http://www.thenewsstar.com/news/blogs/blog9/index.html

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Talked to Jericho on Sunday

What's up with the docs in Ruston?

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Good job, Jay. You are running circles around the Monroe sportwriters.

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Dang......that is pretty sad to be mis-diagnosed like that and try to play with that type injury. As I recall it eventually caused other minor injuries by trying to play through it last Spring and not able to get much leverage off mound either. Hoping for a full and complete recovery and keep him off the field for a change until fully ready to go.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Jay, you are doing a wonderful job. Keep it up!

Man, the hernia thing. I was diagnosed with two hernias several years ago during a physical. The doctor scared me so bad I had them repaired asap. If the intestine gets caught in the tear, it can cut off blood supply and kill that part of the intestine, then you have much bigger problems and could die. Thank goodness nothing happened.

He will do fine. I never know that I am packing two pieces of mesh around in my gut.

+ Reply to Thread