+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hair Salons in Ruston

Puppy Chris Nolan is an unknown

Hair Salons in Ruston

Does anyone know of any good hair salons in Ruston? Especially post if you have one you go to for trimming ends of long hair. Thanks! :icon_wink:

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Re: Hair Salons in Ruston

When I was at Tech, everyone I knew went to Dianna Houston. She had her own salon, but I think it closed. Last I heard she was at Graysons.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

I used to go to the little barber shop off of Arizona, three guys w/ camo aprons very nice usually have ESPN on, in & out very quick.

Puppy Chris Nolan is an unknown

Is Graysons the hair salon at the shopping center?

And I'm looking for more like, hair salons with women (or gay men lol) not so much barbers, I don't trust them with long hair.

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar

Wasn't there a place called Amberly's? Hari Studio? The Strand?

I only know because I used to sell ads to them for The Tech Talk. Personally, I always went to the barber shop around the corner from Pontchatula's.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Try Crystal at Sharper Image. 255-6226 I think and it's located across from the radio station 99.3 behind the ruston civic center/police hq.

She cut my hair for years and there's plenty of good women working there.

I go back to Ruston just to get a good haircut these days.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Go to Thompson's Barber Shop across from Railroad Park. I'm not sure if Dickie is still working there part time, but if he is, he will take the ends off. If not, then Joe can help you out.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

You should go to The Strand 251-2887. Ask for Shelia.

Varsity Bulldog ajs008 is just really niceajs008 is just really niceajs008 is just really niceajs008 is just really niceajs008 is just really niceajs008 is just really niceajs008 is just really niceajs008 is just really niceajs008 is just really niceajs008 is just really nice ajs008's Avatar

I use to get my hair cut from Joe while I was a Tech.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Go to Thompson's and ask for The Getter.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I use to have a defensive end who cut my hair back at Tech. Only charged 5 bucks.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I use to have a defensive end who cut my hair back at Tech. Only charged 5 bucks.
    Buzz cut???

Bulldog dawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the rough

go see David at The Buzz. it is in the norton building. he has been cutting hair in Ruston for years and isn't your typical barber (no offense to thompsons who gave me my first haircut). his number is 254.3403

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

The Hair Studio in Ruston has a Tech student by the name of Ariel who always cut my hair and does a great job. The guy at Thompson's will give you some good Tech conversation though, but watch out. He's honest if nothing else. I've had pretty good luck with the Strand. I wasn't overly impressed with the place on Tech drive.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Call 214-555-Cuts.

Ask for Hogdawg.

+ Reply to Thread