+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: I AM INFURIATED!!!!!

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Re: I AM INFURIATED!!!!!

edit: oops, quoted the wrong person, but this is why I think no response yet:

An ol' vet like Watson or somebody would have responded and brushed us off by now, but seeing as this girl is 25, this may be her first real butt chewing for an article she wrote. She's probably a little overwhelmed right now.

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

I have something else to add.

Not only is she confused at to what colors to wear to a Tech/LSU game, but last week, she drove 4 hours to wear purple and gold when she could have driven an hour to wear red and blue and see her alma mater put up one hell of a performance against a top 20 team.

I go to medical school at LSU now (where most of my classmates went to undergrad. at LSU) and I have had 3 classmates this week ask me if I was at the Tech/Hawaii game. They were talking about how good of a game it seemed to be. They asked me, because they know I love Louisiana Tech, and I make that well known. On some level, I think that they RESPECT the fact that I love my alma mater and am loyal to my college when everyone else in the state blindly embraces LSU, like the fleeting lolita who wrote this article.

When it comes time for Tech/LSU on Nov. 10, I will at some point go to tailgate with some of my classmates right in the middle of the sea of purple and gold. I will be wearing blue. I may be a sore sight for some of the LSU tailgaters, but I will be wearing blue. I will get heckled, by my friends and by others, but I will be wearing blue. Some may be confused by a guy from south Louisiana (who actually attends LSU now) not cheering for the Tigers, but I will be wearing blue.

Some people say this article is not a big deal. Well, it's a big deal to me. My brother went to Louisiana Tech. My closest friends went to Louisiana Tech. I met my wife at Louisiana Tech. The best times of my life, and some of the most painful, were spent in Ruston. Those are the reasons we cheer for our alma mater...and I'm not about to turn my back on all that because everyone next door is cheering for LSU.

The thing is, most of the people who cheer for LSU never went there. They didn't attend classes there, they didn't work there. Hell, most of them probably haven't even walked on the campus. They long to be a part of something important, something exciting to fill a void. They want to be a part of something they can be proud of. Well I can say, for myself and many others on this board, that I don't have that problem. I have been and continue to be part of something important and exciting...so to those who get their rocks off on cheering for LSU, good for you. I've gotten my fill from Louisiana Tech University.

So I look forward to seeing all of you in Baton Rouge on November 10th.
    I'll be wearing blue.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

you can post comments in response to the article on the Times website. I thought about posting these emails. Thoughts?

Varsity Bulldog Good Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her game

RhythmDawg--
    Post them...all 155 of them. Let our voices be heard.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Wow! This is a prolific bunch. I put this together in a few seconds:

I hope you see the irony in your article. You just used the hard earned education you received at Louisiana Tech to obtain a position that gives you a voice few of us ever had, only to trash the very education you received.

What have you accomplished? You have alienated many of your fellow Tech graduates. You have also exposed yourself as a person who will trash her old friends to make new ones. It is clear that you believe you have to distance yourself from Tech to be accepted by your new friends, who you perceive, wrongfully I might add, that is a step up for you.

You might heed this advice I got from my father, “Be careful whose butt you kick on the way up. You will probably be kissing it on the way down.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Good Doggy View Post
    RhythmDawg--
    Post them...all 155 of them. Let our voices be heard.
    well, I can only post what has been posted on here...

If you go to the article, there is a "comments" link at the top in small print. Register for their forum and then click on the comments link. it will allow you to post about the article.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Whew finally got to the end, kept hitting the next page and another would appear, umm all I have to say is AMEN to everything that's been said!

Puppy BirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really nice BirdDawg's Avatar

Greetings from sunny Florida, my beloved Bulldawg Brethren. Haven't posted in awhile...but this one diserves one. I too have sent Ms Bengal an e-mail. I have to say that this subject has always been the hot button for me as well. I see the same thing here in Orlando, with UCF trying to get out from under Florida and Florida State.

I have to say the number of responses to this has made my heart swell and I am so proud to be a Tech graduate. It is finally evident... "If you build it, they will come" I listened to the game on the internet with my Cap and T-Shirt on while calling BC Riverrat who was at the game using not only his, but MY season tickets. Got to get my season tickets for basketball now.

Somebody send Ms Bengal the number to 2 Guys and a Truck so she can get out of town.

See you guys in Baton Rouge. Look for me...I'll be the guy in the blue t-shirt and Tech Nike Cap.

Keep up the Groundswell......GO DAWGS!!!!!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

kdawg25, What an awesome reply! You are my favorite Miss La Tech of all time!

okay, posted every email that was copied on the thread. feel free to add more:

http://forums.shreveporttimes.com/vi...er=asc&start=0

You will probably have to register.

Varsity Bulldog Dallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really nice Dallasbb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post

Thanks for doing that, RD!

Quote Originally Posted by Dallasbb View Post
    Thanks for doing that, RD!
    Yep...it would be cool if everyone that sent her an email and didn't post a copy of it here went and posted it on their forum so that her boss can see what is in her inbox.

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

Thanks, Landon.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bjude64 View Post
    I have something else to add.

Not only is she confused at to what colors to wear to a Tech/LSU game, but last week, she drove 4 hours to wear purple and gold when she could have driven an hour to wear red and blue and see her alma mater put up one hell of a performance against a top 20 team.

I go to medical school at LSU now (where most of my classmates went to undergrad. at LSU) and I have had 3 classmates this week ask me if I was at the Tech/Hawaii game. They were talking about how good of a game it seemed to be. They asked me, because they know I love Louisiana Tech, and I make that well known. On some level, I think that they RESPECT the fact that I love my alma mater and am loyal to my college when everyone else in the state blindly embraces LSU, like the fleeting lolita who wrote this article.

When it comes time for Tech/LSU on Nov. 10, I will at some point go to tailgate with some of my classmates right in the middle of the sea of purple and gold. I will be wearing blue. I may be a sore sight for some of the LSU tailgaters, but I will be wearing blue. I will get heckled, by my friends and by others, but I will be wearing blue. Some may be confused by a guy from south Louisiana (who actually attends LSU now) not cheering for the Tigers, but I will be wearing blue.

Some people say this article is not a big deal. Well, it's a big deal to me. My brother went to Louisiana Tech. My closest friends went to Louisiana Tech. I met my wife at Louisiana Tech. The best times of my life, and some of the most painful, were spent in Ruston. Those are the reasons we cheer for our alma mater...and I'm not about to turn my back on all that because everyone next door is cheering for LSU.

The thing is, most of the people who cheer for LSU never went there. They didn't attend classes there, they didn't work there. Hell, most of them probably haven't even walked on the campus. They long to be a part of something important, something exciting to fill a void. They want to be a part of something they can be proud of. Well I can say, for myself and many others on this board, that I don't have that problem. I have been and continue to be part of something important and exciting...so to those who get their rocks off on cheering for LSU, good for you. I've gotten my fill from Louisiana Tech University.

So I look forward to seeing all of you in Baton Rouge on November 10th.
    I'll be wearing blue.

Good post. I'll be right there with you wearing blue amidst all of the Tiger Bait chants. This time, I expect to be able to hold my head a lot higher than last time! I'm proud of my school - and now more than in a long time - our football program!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post

Great! THANK YOU!

+ Reply to Thread