+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Okla St. v. Troy

Varsity Bulldog persnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Okla St. v. Troy

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Nah...Troy is in a worse market than we are and UAB would stone-wall them.
    If CUSA were to choose today, they would look at WKU, UNT, UNCC, and UTSA.

You people are so comical.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

watch and see big mouth. If CUSA were concerned about performance, the last round of realignment would've looked ALOT different. The only team I left off was MTSU. They want MARKET...the wisdom of that decision is certainly up for debate, but it's pretty clear to me (and anyone who pays close attention) that market is banowski's NO. 1 concern. After a few more lack-luster years, the ADs/Presidents may reject that formula, but right now, banowski would rather have a crappy team in a great market than a mediocre team in a bad market. That's why it's so vital that Tech makes a push in Shreveport...we won't do this effectively until we have new leadership.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Bulldog ManzanoWolf isn't thought very highly of around hereManzanoWolf isn't thought very highly of around hereManzanoWolf isn't thought very highly of around hereManzanoWolf isn't thought very highly of around here ManzanoWolf's Avatar

Football Re: Okla St. v. Troy

watch and see big mouth. If CUSA were concerned about performance, the last round of realignment would've looked ALOT different. The only team I left off was MTSU. They want MARKET...the wisdom of that decision is certainly up for debate, but it's pretty clear to me (and anyone who pays close attention) that market is banowski's NO. 1 concern. After a few more lack-luster years, the ADs/Presidents may reject that formula, but right now, banowski would rather have a crappy team in a great market than a mediocre team in a bad market. That's why it's so vital that Tech makes a push in Shreveport...we won't do this effectively until we have new leadership.
    Although there is a thread on the CUSA Board about adding Troy to CUSA, realistically I do not see that happening because Troy is in a small market.

http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=250849

However, CUSA added Marshall so Troy to CUSA could happen, but CUSA prefers big TV markets like Charlotte, NC and San Antonio, TX from all that I have read.
    Freedom Is Not Free !!!
    Home of the Free because of the Brave.

Varsity Bulldog persnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Just because it was about market last time doesn't mean it will be next time. Next time it'll be about quality and facilities. CUSA have their markets now they need potential BCS busters.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by persnickety View Post
    Just because it was about market last time doesn't mean it will be next time. Next time it'll be about quality and facilities. CUSA have their markets now they need potential BCS busters.
    Well we are in then.

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Well we are in then.

Rather than dwell on the final score of the Cal game, I saw a lot of potential in Tech. I can't say that I disagree with you if we continue to get better.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by persnickety View Post
    Rather than dwell on the final score of the Cal game, I saw a lot of potential in Tech. I can't say that I disagree with you if we continue to get better.
    Got a mouse in your pocket?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Don't you know that all LSU fans are just fans of all state schols??

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

How long before Marshall bolts back to the MAC? They were defeated by New Hampshire last weekend. They must be suffering from a lack of recruiting or either the fact that they were big fish in little pond in the MAC. Whatever the reason, they have truly sucked since making their move to CUSA. No more ESPN love.

+ Reply to Thread