+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Terry Bradshaw's daughter

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Terry Bradshaw's daughter

So I'm sitting in the living room having to endure my wife's TV selection...and I end up watching a new show called "Nashville" that follows a group of people trying to make as country music singers/songwriters in Nashville, TN...

Turns out that one of the girls in the TV series is Rachel Bradshaw, daughter of Terry Bradshaw...so now I'm guilty of watching another reality show...

http://www.tv.com/nashville/show/72920/summary.html

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Terry Bradshaw's daughter

Quote Originally Posted by TechSupporter11 View Post
    So I'm sitting in the living room having to endure my wife's TV selection...and I end up watching a new show called "Nashville" that follows a group of people trying to make as country music singers/songwriters in Nashville, TN...

Turns out that one of the girls in the TV series is Rachel Bradshaw, daughter of Terry Bradshaw...so now I'm guilty of watching another reality show...

http://www.tv.com/nashville/show/72920/summary.html

If it's an accurate depiction of "making it" in country music, none of them will have any real success by the end of the season except for maybe Bradshaw's daughter, and, regardless of what Terry said, it will be because she's his daughter. I briefly turned over and it happened to be the end of the Bradshaw segment where she said if she were successful people would tell her it was only because of who her father is and Bradshaw told her he wasn't there to open doors for her. I don't know who the other people were and if there were any that had any type of connections. If not, good luck. I just felt like getting in touch with Bradshaw's daughter and telling her "so what." You're going to learn that you need to have whatever connections you can. She doesn't realize that it takes more than just being pretty and being able to sing to make it. EVERYONE in Nashville can sing.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    If it's an accurate depiction of "making it" in country music, none of them will have any real success by the end of the season except for maybe Bradshaw's daughter, and, regardless of what Terry said, it will be because she's his daughter. I briefly turned over and it happened to be the end of the Bradshaw segment where she said if she were successful people would tell her it was only because of who her father is and Bradshaw told her he wasn't there to open doors for her. I don't know who the other people were and if there were any that had any type of connections. If not, good luck. I just felt like getting in touch with Bradshaw's daughter and telling her "so what." You're going to learn that you need to have whatever connections you can. She doesn't realize that it takes more than just being pretty and being able to sing to make it. EVERYONE in Nashville can sing.
    Very true

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Dang, she is a looker. That is for sure!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

After reading this post, I want to clarify that it is possible to get some success as a writer in a year's time although it is very difficult, and you usually have to have the connections as well.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

nuff said...

JFord

Bulldog RockNRoll Warrior has turned a few heads around hereRockNRoll Warrior has turned a few heads around hereRockNRoll Warrior has turned a few heads around here RockNRoll Warrior's Avatar

Was that picture taken inside of Fargos?

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

EVERYONE in Nashville can sing.
    correction: everyone in nashville THINKS they can sing. prolly 50% of them are mistaken, in my opinion. but that still leaves a whole heck of a lot of very talented voices in that town.

+ Reply to Thread