+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moral Victory

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Moral Victory

Dooley added the loss to Hawaii should be a learning experience for his team. He said he liked the effort and emotion his Bulldogs played with and wants to see it every game.

Overtime Loss to Hawaii by 1 point under JBIII = Moral Victory

Overtime Loss to Hawaii by 1 point under Coach Dooley = Learning Experience

"T"

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Re: Moral Victory

Quote Originally Posted by "T" View Post

Dooley added the loss to Hawaii should be a learning experience for his team. He said he liked the effort and emotion his Bulldogs played with and wants to see it every game.

Overtime Loss to Hawaii by 1 point under JBIII = Moral Victory

Overtime Loss to Hawaii by 1 point under Coach Dooley = Learning Experience

"T"

No. I don't agree. That 1 point loss would've NEVER HAPPENED to be a "moral victory" under JBIII.

A learning experience is definitely a good way to look at that game for our young Tech team! It just screamed - we do our best and our part to executing Coach Dooley's game plan and we can win! I'm hoping that makes 'em all better players each week. I really expect to see Champion and other improve over the year as they build on earlier performances.

+ Reply to Thread