+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Home

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Re: Home

damn, you are right Jr.......

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

An offer has been made.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    An offer has been made.
    And an offer has been accepted.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Oh Boy..the joys of home ownership:bigcry:
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

This purchasing of a home process is WAY too much work. Every single step of the moving process has been completely filled with nonsense and idiocracy (I apologize to any idiots who were offended by the negative connotation I used in reference to the label of "idiot"). They want the past year of bank statements. HELLO! YOU ARE THE BANK! They refuse to communicate via any method other than phone calls at their convenience. Pardon me for having a job. Here's an idea, since you require me to have a job to receive a loan for more than a few hundred dollars, how about we use EMAIL? They want me to provide proof of insurance, but they don't have any method for providing such proof.

On the positive side, the Bank of America loan is a much better deal than the local Federal Credit Union. That plus the seller's willingness to pay the closing costs have really helped.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

This purchasing of a home process is WAY too much work. Every single step of the moving process has been completely filled with nonsense and idiocracy (I apologize to any idiots who were offended by the negative connotation I used in reference to the label of "idiot"). They want the past year of bank statements. HELLO! YOU ARE THE BANK! They refuse to communicate via any method other than phone calls at their convenience. Pardon me for having a job. Here's an idea, since you require me to have a job to receive a loan for more than a few hundred dollars, how about we use EMAIL? They want me to provide proof of insurance, but they don't have any method for providing such proof.

On the positive side, the Bank of America loan is a much better deal than the local Federal Credit Union. That plus the seller's willingness to pay the closing costs have really helped.
    Forget all of that nosense...are there hot girls living close by???

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    Forget all of that nosense...are there hot girls living close by???
    Speaking of hot girls.... how was your weekend Gunter??

Varsity Bulldog Captain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to behold Captain Rowdy's Avatar

Just wait, it gets better. I just closed on my first house 2 weeks ago, and they waited until 2 days before to start asking for bank statements, tax returns, transcripts, insurance, etc. Also, if nobody has mentioned it to you yet, spring for the home warranty. It's usually around $500 bucks a year and covers all the major systems.

The condo is mine.

The walls were pink. Now, they are turning nantucket white (kind of a khaki color). The base boards will become either white or black to match black furniture.

+ Reply to Thread