+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are all the Saints fans?

Big Dog jlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the rough jlam's Avatar

Re: Where are all the Saints fans?

Quote Originally Posted by deadawg View Post
    There is a cap on how much taxpayers will pay for the new stadium. I think it is around 300 million. The rest will come out of Jerry's pocket. So there goes that argument. Anything else?
    It's $325 million that the city will end up financing with the NFL throwing in another $150 million. This comes out to $475 million dollars, or about half as I originally stated.

Yes, I know Jones will foot the bill for the rest of the money. This isn't even what I was saying in the first place. I was just reminding everyone of why the Cowboys are the "most valuable" franchise in pro football, and it isn't because there's 25,000 bandwaggoners in South Florida. It's because that monstrosity of a stadium is going to boost their revenue astronomically.

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

You are right about that, but I think they were already near the top before the stadium.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by jlam View Post
    Dallas is the most valuable franchise in pro football because Jerry Jones just got the city, taxpayers, and the NFL to foot the bill for about half of a 1 billion dollar stadium that is going to see revenues jump out of the stratosphere. Just to clarify.
    So why were they the most valuable before that happened?

+ Reply to Thread