+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Those of You following Jena Six

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

For Those of You following Jena Six

There is always more than one side to the story.

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/7170510

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Re: For Those of You following Jena Six

Used to do some work in Jena earlier in my career. There's not enough money in the world to get me to be there tomorrow. Its going to be a mess!

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

The shame of the whole matter is that the citizens of jena will have live there after all of the cameras and lights are gone

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

I will not take sides in this issue because I do not know all of the facts. However, I do find that there is always a huge difference when it's the other way around. Lets just say that six caucasion people jumped one latino, african, canadian, iranian, you name it... this would be a HUGE hate crime and these same people that are gathering to set the six free would all be in Jena walking to have them all punished to the full extent of the law. All that I ask for is justice and equality for all.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

This morning I saw 3 police cars with their lights on, 4 limos, 2 buses, and many cars drawing as much attention to themselves as possible on their way to Jena from Ellec.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

For anybody who doesn't think this march is political John Edwards is supposed to be down there today. And for the record, the "Jena Six" did get the raw end of the court charges but what they did was illegal. Just because they got trumped up charges doesn't mean they were innocent nor does the fact that this whole thing was a series of mishandled events.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Revs Jackson and Sharpton are supposed to be there today, and a group of about 500 from up here in St Louis are going down there to protest. The news up here keeps saying "Jenna, LA" when reporting on this which makes me laugh. Growning up in Winnfield, Jena is our biggest district rival and at one point we had a 30 year winning streak against them in football, so I laugh as them being called Jenna.

I think this is not going to change a damn thing down there as they have been stuck in the 1950s for a while, and these protestors are probably going to cause more harm than good. Hell, I can see the KKK showing up at the same time to counter-protest....it's a huge sh*t storm that is about to dump all over down there...

oh, and Rev Jackson said Obama is "acting too White" by not talking about Jena....

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

I feel bad for the business owners who had to close their doors and board up windows for the last 2 days. The car dealership there had to remove every car from their lot so they wouldn't be vandalized. The last time the Jena 6 had a rally at the elementary school the restrooms, gym, etc.... were all trashed or in some cases destroyed. BTW, a little birdie told me they already had numerous fights at the park last night where most are staying or should I say hangin' out at.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

...and the still segregated northern states will look down their noses in disgust regarding the way the democrats run things here in the south.

Puppy colospgsdawg is an unknown colospgsdawg's Avatar

What a mess. This doesn't make me proud to be from the South.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    ...and the still segregated northern states will look down their noses in disgust regarding the way the democrats run things here in the south.
    the KKK might have been started in the South, but the modern Klan was recreated in Ohio back in the 1920s...that's right, the KKK is actually a bunch of Northern Democrats...

BTW, there is nothing being reported of what is going on down there reguarding the vandalization of places where the protestors are located...

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    I will not take sides in this issue because I do not know all of the facts. However, I do find that there is always a huge difference when it's the other way around. Lets just say that six caucasion people jumped one latino, african, canadian, iranian, you name it... this would be a HUGE hate crime and these same people that are gathering to set the six free would all be in Jena walking to have them all punished to the full extent of the law. All that I ask for is justice and equality for all.
    I agree with you, totally. The problem here is that they were not charged with a hate crime bthey were charged with second degree attempted murder. This charge is totally ridiculous. The district attorney may have had an argument had he charged them with a hate crime, but I don't know all the facts either. I'm not sure why any of the kids involved in all the violence in Jena weren't charged with hate crimes. What bothers me the most is that there are still places where racism runs rampant both with blacks and whites. I have two kids and they call blacks and whites chocolate people and vanillia people. I have never let them believe there was a difference other than skin color. My parents raised me the same way and consequently I have never seen myself as better or worse than anyone else simply because of skin color. These parents should be ashamed for breeding hatred. Black parents wouldn't have to worry about leinancy if either one of my kids hung a noose from a tree, I would kill them myself.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by colospgsdawg View Post
    What a mess. This doesn't make me proud to be from the South.
    Exacty what I just posted about. Folks move away (I don't really blame them) and then arrogantly talk about how bad things are down here. Enjoy your liberal surroundings up there.

Puppy colospgsdawg is an unknown colospgsdawg's Avatar

Sorry, I didn't mean it like that--I guess it makes me sad and frustrated to see that there's still so much racial tension in the South. I wasn't familiar with the story until this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by colospgsdawg View Post
    Sorry, I didn't mean it like that--I guess it makes me sad and frustrated to see that there's still so much racial tension in the South. I wasn't familiar with the story until this morning.
    I'm glad to hear that there is no "tension" anywhere other than the south. Hard to have "tension" where there is no diversity.

+ Reply to Thread