+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: wearing blue

Puppy MJG has turned a few heads around hereMJG has turned a few heads around here

Re: wearing blue

Isn't red our secondary color though? I say as long as your butt is in the stands with some form of Tech colored shirt(red, white, blue) then you're ok.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by MJG View Post
    Isn't red our secondary color though? I say as long as your butt is in the stands with some form of Tech colored shirt(red, white, blue) then you're ok.
    If it is your first Tech game then blue, red, or white is okay. All other games you should read the signs that say "Next Time I'll Wear Blue" and do your part to make JAS blue.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Beaz17 View Post
    If it is your first Tech game then blue, red, or white is okay. All other games you should read the signs that say "Next Time I'll Wear Blue" and do your part to make JAS blue.
    Exactly!

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Someone with some pull:

Shoot off an email or talk in person to an upper up (Dolley/Reneau preferably) with having a "BLUE OUT" for homecoming. And push it, push it, push it until the kickoff returner has the ball. Have 18,000 blank shirts at the stadium (or a Tech design), being handed out to EVERYONE there not in Blue and not associated with the BoP, law enforcement, medical staff, and visitor fans (unless they want one). No excuses for ANYONE else, no matter how much money they donate, how "cute" their trying to be, what kind of business sit their wearing, what their pledge master says, and so on... NO EXCUSES to not have this done and make a damn stand for once... Have some balls...

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    Someone with some pull:

Shoot off an email or talk in person to an upper up (Dolley/Reneau preferably) with having a "BLUE OUT" for homecoming. And push it, push it, push it until the kickoff returner has the ball. Have 18,000 blank shirts at the stadium (or a Tech design), being handed out to EVERYONE there not in Blue and not associated with the BoP, law enforcement, medical staff, and visitor fans (unless they want one). No excuses for ANYONE else, no matter how much money they donate, how "cute" their trying to be, what kind of business sit their wearing, what their pledge master says, and so on... NO EXCUSES to not have this done and make a damn stand for once... Have some balls...

And if they don't wear blue and refuse to wear blue, what should be done to them?

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    And if they don't wear blue and refuse to wear blue, what should be done to them?
    Castration.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg1992 View Post
    once again, y'all have to bash LSU. and on a wear blue thread referencing students who didn't wear blue. and why not add other La schools or other universities? no, you have to just say LSU. get over your infatuation with LSU
    http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44441

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Option A) Wear the Shirt
    Option B) Paint up like the Blue
    Option C) Go into the TAC and watch LaTech TV (Charger $15)
    Option D) Your shirt your wearing is spray painted Blue
    Option E) Just wear the damn shirt... it won't hurt and you want to be part of the crowd anyway...

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

I'd have to say it's probably because the wearing of other schools' gear than LSU isn't as common or large an occurance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    Yeah you don't see many ULM shirts in Ruston.
    These statements are both true based on my experience.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MJG View Post
    I kind of like the "sea of blue" with a little red splashed in here and there. I think it helps to "spread out" the crowd a little, making the crowd look bigger.

Big Dog bdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the rough

Im just gonna say that im personally sick of everyone pushing blue.....Now i know thats our color and im all for it, but can we please stop making UGLY shirts that say "got blue?" "i bleed bulldog blue" "tech fans wear blue"......yall wanna know why alot of students dont wear blue? because the bookstore charges $15-$25 a shirt and they are all terrrible.....College students want a $10 t-shirt that has a good design on it....When was the last time we had "game day t-shirts available to the students? Im talking a different shirt for every home game....thats what big time schools do.....like i said im all for blue and everything, but you guys act like your not a Tech fan if you wear any other color......

I agree the designs and such suck and are overpriced - still not an excuse.

IMO, the best ones are the Spirit of '88 shirts SGA gives out. In fact, the two I've earned are pretty much all I wear to games. My favorite is the one with the Spirit of '88 logo on the front and the alma mater on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    Im just gonna say that im personally sick of everyone pushing blue.....Now i know thats our color and im all for it, but can we please stop making UGLY shirts that say "got blue?" "i bleed bulldog blue" "tech fans wear blue"......yall wanna know why alot of students dont wear blue? because the bookstore charges $15-$25 a shirt and they are all terrrible.....College students want a $10 t-shirt that has a good design on it....When was the last time we had "game day t-shirts available to the students? Im talking a different shirt for every home game....thats what big time schools do.....like i said im all for blue and everything, but you guys act like your not a Tech fan if you wear any other color......
    I've yet to hear students complain about the design of the shirts for being a reason not to wear them...just the price...but like everything else in the bookstore, it HAS to be overpriced. It wouldn't be true bookstore merchandise if it wasn't.

And as far as what colors you wear to the game...you can wear any color and be a Tech fan, but if you are not wearing blue, you are not a Bulldog. So what if you think the shirt is ugly??? Suck it up! Wear it along with the rest of the fans, because I guarantee nobody cares what the shirt says on gameday...just what color it is.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    IMO, the best ones are the Spirit of '88 shirts SGA gives out. In fact, the two I've earned are pretty much all I wear to games. My favorite is the one with the Spirit of '88 logo on the front and the alma mater on the back.
    I designed that shirt. lol. This year's shirt has TulsaPup's poem about Tech football on it.

The SGA has been selling gameday t-shirts for only $5 for the past 2 years and $10 in previous years. Very affordable. There are still a lot available. 318.257.4565

They are also selling homecoming t-shirts this year for cheap just like last year.
    Attached Files Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread