+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Signs for the Tech-LSU game

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Signs for the Tech-LSU game

Quote Originally Posted by Buck Magnum View Post
    If LSU played South Carolina on a dry field, South Carolina would have gotten destroyed.

I've heard more than one lsu fan make that comment. I disagree. lsu ran the ball at will, and had the lead throughout the game. USC was the team trying to pass the ball after getting into a hole.

The weather conditions affected the Carolina offense moreso than lsu on either side of the ball.

When lsu has to resort to trick plays to beat South Carolina, I think Florida will give them more than they want.

Take the Gators and the points.

Varsity Bulldog Buck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the ears Buck Magnum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    I've heard more than one lsu fan make that comment. I disagree. lsu ran the ball at will, and had the lead throughout the game. USC was the team trying to pass the ball after getting into a hole.

The weather conditions affected the Carolina offense moreso than lsu on either side of the ball.

When lsu has to resort to trick plays to beat South Carolina, I think Florida will give them more than they want.

Take the Gators and the points.
    not so fast my friend......If you think Florida is coming to Baton Rouge, winning and covering, you have to be delusional. I went to the game and weather was a factor. I think LSU wins now and has a tougher time with Florida in the SEC championship game. I do not want to sound cocky, because the beauty of college football and what is so fun about college football is that anything can happen. I know I will feel better about things in mid January. In college football you have to treat every game as a possible loss.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

LSU will win the national championship for the simple reason that we are on their schedule.

Bulldog Jukedawg has turned a few heads around hereJukedawg has turned a few heads around hereJukedawg has turned a few heads around hereJukedawg has turned a few heads around hereJukedawg has turned a few heads around here Jukedawg's Avatar

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

not so fast my friend......If you think Florida is coming to Baton Rouge, winning and covering, you have to be delusional. I went to the game and weather was a factor. I think LSU wins now and has a tougher time with Florida in the SEC championship game. I do not want to sound cocky, because the beauty of college football and what is so fun about college football is that anything can happen. I know I will feel better about things in mid January. In college football you have to treat every game as a possible loss.

I was at the game AND weather was a factor, in lsu's favor.

I am no soothsayer but Florida will beat lsu.

Varsity Bulldog Buck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the ears Buck Magnum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    I was at the game AND weather was a factor, in lsu's favor.

I am no soothsayer but Florida will beat lsu.
    In the second half, LSU was being real conservative. They were just trying to not lose on turnovers. I think LSU beats Florida +17. A team that has to beat Ole Piss by letting their qb run the ball 28 times will be in trouble against LSU's D.
    Last edited by Buck Magnum; 09-28-2007 at 03:00 PM. Reason: wanted to add a thought.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

I think LSU beats Florida...and Baby Jesus just killed a kitten for saying it.

Edit: That's a joke people and you old people need to stop red dotting me for it I was making a crossover joke between the "Baby Jesus" skit from Talladega Nights and the "Every time X happens, God kills a kitten" joke. And sign your dots.
    Last edited by FishingBack; 09-29-2007 at 05:17 AM.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

In the second half, LSU was being real conservative. They were just trying to not lose on turnovers. I think LSU beats Florida +17. A team that has to beat Ole Piss by letting their qb run the ball 28 times will be in trouble against LSU's D.
    Exactly which is why the weather was more of a factor on USC they were not trying to be conservative, they couldn't they were behind. No doubt lsu is very good, the game with Florida will be a great game. GO Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Exactly which is why the weather was more of a factor on USC they were not trying to be conservative, they couldn't they were behind. No doubt lsu is very good, the game with Florida will be a great game. GO Gators!

LSU didn't help themselves on stupid penalties, but they did have a couple of fourth down stands and 2/3 TD's for USC were reviewed. I just think things would have been different if it hadn't rained. I know I sound like Mr. Obvious but rain changes gameplans.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Lsu will beat florida this time, but UF gets their win back in Atlanta en route to the NC game.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    Lsu will beat florida this time, but UF gets their win back in Atlanta en route to the NC game.
    And I feel that if either team sweeps the series (and wins out, implied by the presence of a second matchup) they should simply be given the national championship by default. If USC and Oklahoma had the chance to play twice it would be the same way.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I know I sound like Mr. Obvious but rain changes gameplans.
    "Hello and welcome to the Mr. Obvious show. I'm your host Mr. Obvious."

(For those that are thinking, WTF mate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XZMC1M9o04 )

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

LSU didn't help themselves on stupid penalties, but they did have a couple of fourth down stands and 2/3 TD's for USC were reviewed. I just think things would have been different if it hadn't rained. I know I sound like Mr. Obvious but rain changes gameplans.
    i don't think that anyone is saying rain doesn't change things. but rain affects both teams, not just your own. to use weather conditions as an excuse is lame.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

LSU seems to have a dry field now... guess your wrong.

+ Reply to Thread