+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You know we suck at volleyball when . . .

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Re: You know we suck at volleyball when . . .

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    Did it again:

http://www.latechsports.com/article....09_27_20:55:44

We took Idaho to extra points in the fist game!

Still got swept. If we play so well in game one, where is that same fire and intensity in games 2 and 3? Do they give everything they have in the first game and then just give up?
    I saw that and was going to post a new thread.

This crap has got to stop!!!!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

It's kinda comical.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Pull the plug. Do HS's in our area even play volleyball?

I want women's golf. Chicks with sticks are all the rage!

Varsity Bulldog LostInOzBulldog has turned a few heads around hereLostInOzBulldog has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg View Post
    Pull the plug. Do HS's in our area even play volleyball?

I want women's golf. Chicks with sticks are all the rage!
    No for the most part they do not.
    Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver." -- by Jack Handy

+ Reply to Thread