+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inner Squad scrimmage

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Inner Squad scrimmage

Anybody else go to the scrimmage saturday? Sim was giving the freshmen and transfers a chance to show their stuff. The pitching looks promising. A LOT more lefties in the lineup now. We're certainly gonna need the extra depth in the bullpen with the 4 game series this spring.

MAN I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE FALL WORLD SERIES!!!

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Re: Inner Squad scrimmage

I think the fall world series is from Friday, October 26th through Sunday, November 4th. I want to catch some of that action to see how things are shaking out.I hope some of these pitchers can help us immediately.

Varsity Bulldog sportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the rough sportsguylatech's Avatar

did they advertise the scrimmage on latechsports.com? i knew nothing about it or i would have tried to come watch some ball

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguylatech View Post
    did they advertise the scrimmage on latechsports.com? i knew nothing about it or i would have tried to come watch some ball
    I doubt they advertised it, considering it was just inner-squad. The only reason I knew is because I have class with Luke, and see Jericho just about every day.

+ Reply to Thread