+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm ready for...

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Re: I'm ready for...

Remember, Tim torched the Bears last year. Led the Bucs from 24 down to send it to overtime I believe.

I admire Lovie for showing loyality towards Rex, but if he doesnt change his tune soon, this loyality is going to bite him hard in the arse.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rickeydad View Post
    Rattay to Da Bears. How bad are the two backups that the coach won't let them play in place of Grossman? Surely Rattay could do better than any of them.
    Rattay could do better - - but don't call him Shirley.
    Go Tech!

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough

Tim has always seemed to have a "marketing" problem. Virtually every time he's had a chance to get in there he's performed very well, even behind very crappy teams. Why is this not selling?

Does he still have the same agent he's always had?? When you look at the performance of many of today's QBs they simply don't have the mental ability of the passing accuracy that Tim has. He apparently desn't toot his own horn very loudly, but should he have an agent who would? After watching Alex Smith for a while, he is obviously not turning out the way the Niners thought he would. He looked real confused and inept against the Steelers here last Sunday. I bet the Niners would like to have their $ 50 million back and be starting Timmy!!!!

+ Reply to Thread