+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Short Term Work In Ruston?

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Short Term Work In Ruston?

Hello folks.

As some of you know, I'm heading back to school next quarter to begin my Ph.D. work.

However, in the meantime, there are about two months until then. Could anyone in town use any help in that timeframe? Full-time work would be wonderful, but even part time would do.

I'm a "computer guy", but also well versed in most any aspect of business. A little manual labor isn't out of the question, either.

Basically, I need to afford my truck note for a couple of months! So please send me a message if you are aware of anything.

Thanks!

Lum

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Re: Short Term Work In Ruston?

Totally superficial, but I saw that Hi-Tec computers had a "now hiring" announcement on their marquee.

(I realize that some folks see Hi-Tec as a polarizing entity, but they are pretty supportive of Tech, so please don't use this thread to bash them.)

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

I saw an ad Sunday, I think, in the RDL, but it wasn't in there today, which may or may not mean it's taken. It was for 20-25 hours a week at Beehive (i know you love jewelery. lol) They wanted someone to keep up a website, some graphic design, and some knowledge of photoshop helpful. I know that's not major computer work as at hi-tech or somewhere, but if you can diddle on photoshop and a website and come up with creative stuff, it might be a possible.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Sports Academy in West Monroe is about to open and is taking online applications. 25 minute drive, but thought I'd mention it.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    I saw an ad Sunday, I think, in the RDL, but it wasn't in there today, which may or may not mean it's taken. It was for 20-25 hours a week at Beehive (i know you love jewelery. lol) They wanted someone to keep up a website, some graphic design, and some knowledge of photoshop helpful. I know that's not major computer work as at hi-tech or somewhere, but if you can diddle on photoshop and a website and come up with creative stuff, it might be a possible.
    I hate to admit this, but that used to be my job. No I didn't get fired,

JFord

+ Reply to Thread