+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SAINTS

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

SAINTS

So what's going on with the Saints? How can we be so bad one year removed from such a great season?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: SAINTS

1. O-Line blows. They don't give Brees ANY time.
    2. Jason David is NO BETTER THAN FRED FREAKIN' THOMAS. With Asante Samuel in the market, we wound up with toast 2.
    3. We drafted a WR who hasn't seen the field since the pre-season with our #1 pick. I guess Mickey forgot that we've got one of the worst defenses in the world.
    4. It's the Saints, what did we expect? One good season in 40 years is just a tease.
    5. They are the team I cheer for...

The above 5 are the reasons the Saints are what they are...

The good news, we'll probably still beat the cowboys.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    2. Jason David is NO BETTER THAN FRED FREAKIN' THOMAS. With Asante Samuel in the market, we wound up with toast 2.
    3. We drafted a WR who hasn't seen the field since the pre-season with our #1 pick. I guess Mickey forgot that we've got one of the worst defenses in the world.
    4. It's the Saints, what did we expect? One good season in 40 years is just a tease.

the O'LINE does SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. they cant open holes and cant protect. Fox, if you're reading this . . . . . . take an advil.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

They're certainly not the Cowboys.

This all boils down to poor o-line play causing Brees to get rattled and lose confidence in himself. This was a Rex Grossman bad performance.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I feel ill right now.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I feel ill right now.
    Go Tex'uns

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Are you serious - I don't think the Saints will beat anyone - and unfortunately the Cowboys are looking good. It looks like the Saints are playing for the #1 draft pick. What a change a year can make - very sad!

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Didn't the left tackle go down in the preseason? yeah the oline blows. They can't do anything. Why was the oline so good last year?

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    They're certainly not the Cowboys.

This all boils down to poor o-line play causing Brees to get rattled and lose confidence in himself. This was a Rex Grossman bad performance.
    Seriously. Glad I drafted Jon Kitna to backup Brees on my fantasy team; thankfully I played Kitna this week.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

I think the missing link is Aaron Brooks. If he was the QB...oh nevermind.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaz17 View Post
    Seriously. Glad I drafted Jon Kitna to backup Brees on my fantasy team; thankfully I played Kitna this week.
    PFFT... I have Marc Bulger and Matt Lienart. Can it really get any worse than that??

Found Farve on waivers. Way better than the other 2 options.

Champ playdablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of light playdablues's Avatar

Football Re: SAINTS

Since 1980, the Plowboys are 6-7 against New Orleans. The last time they beat the Saints, ULM was coming off of a winning season.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Are you serious - I don't think the Saints will beat anyone - and unfortunately the Cowboys are looking good. It looks like the Saints are playing for the #1 draft pick. What a change a year can make - very sad!
    See post #12.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

If saying the Aints can beat the cowboys makes you feel better, then go ahead. You just got embarrassed on national tv and bascially lost all hope for the playoffs. Not to mention you lost Deuce, your best chance to save the season, with a torn ACL. I am by no means convinced the Cowboys will be in the Super Bowl, but I know I rather be 3-0 than 0-3. I think it's funny that Saints fans measure thier season by weather they can beat the Cowboys, while Cowboys fans measure their season by playoffs and super bowls.

Champ playdablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of light playdablues's Avatar

Football Re: SAINTS

Quote Originally Posted by deadawg View Post
    If saying the Aints can beat the cowboys makes you feel better, then go ahead. You just got embarrassed on national tv and bascially lost all hope for the playoffs. Not to mention you lost Deuce, your best chance to save the season, with a torn ACL. I am by no means convinced the Cowboys will be in the Super Bowl, but I know I rather be 3-0 than 0-3. I think it's funny that Saints fans measure thier season by weather they can beat the Cowboys, while Cowboys fans measure their season by playoffs and super bowls.
    It doesn't make me feel better...I was merely pointing out the odd results of one of the NFL's most successful franchises against one of the worst. Did I get a little too close to home?

If Cowboy fans "measure their season by playoffs and super bowls," I can understand why you're so touchy, seeing as how you haven't so much as won a playoff game in over a decade.

+ Reply to Thread