+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are all the Saints' fans now?

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Where are all the Saints' fans now?

Being a Cowboys' fan, all I heard last year was how good the Saints were and how dominant they were against the Cowboys. And I give you that. But the Cowboys are back this year, and the Saints look awful, which is nothing too unusual . The sign of a good organization is being able to maintain your success, and the Saints definitely haven't done that.

The only reason I am ribbing you Saints' fans is because of all the dynasty talking and ribbing I got last year. Well, it doesn't look too good for the Saints this year.

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Where are all the Saints' fans now?

No it doesn't, and unfortunately the Saints don't have that guaranteed win on the schedule this year (the Cowboys). So in what way will Tony Homo choke this year?

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

another question for saints fans (since i'm too lazy to look it up right now):
    did the saints lose a bunch of offensive linemen in the offseason? the oline i saw last night against the titans was not in the same league as the line i saw in the playoffs last year.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Still here...as I've been since...well all my life...good and bad....still here!

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Well, Chris29, Romo looks a lot better than your 1 TD 7 pick beloved Brees.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

There's another Saints thread on here started today where we are all in mourning. Wish we had the Cowgirls this year to get a good win. We've had your number the last 10 years or so. we'll see what the 13 days off will bring. The bye week comes at a great time. Playing the first 2 games away didn't help. But right now we look very bad.

GO SAINTS GO!
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 09-25-2007 at 10:44 PM.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris29 View Post
    No it doesn't, and unfortunately the Saints don't have that guaranteed win on the schedule this year (the Cowboys). So in what way will Tony Homo choke this year?
    You act like he chokes all the time. He muffed a snap once. Thats it. It happens. A little too early in his career to label him a choker. And BTW he is playing a hell of a lot better than Brees.

Although if you want to call someone that Rex Grossman is always available.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

I love the Saints! I'm right here!

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

I STILL BELIEVE!! Through the good and the back..

Exact same oline. Their bodies have been abducted and they are horrible now..
    Once they get their bodies back, we will be awesome again.

When we get back to 3-3 people will be talking about how awesome we are again, it is the nature of the game..

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

They Aints can't put together back2back winning seasons, it's not in their DNA sequencing!

Champ playdablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of light playdablues's Avatar

Football Re: Where are all the Saints' fans now?

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    Being a Cowboys' fan, all I heard last year was how good the Saints were and how dominant they were against the Cowboys. And I give you that. But the Cowboys are back this year, and the Saints look awful, which is nothing too unusual . The sign of a good organization is being able to maintain your success, and the Saints definitely haven't done that.

The only reason I am ribbing you Saints' fans is because of all the dynasty talking and ribbing I got last year. Well, it doesn't look too good for the Saints this year.
    I'm right here. And even dyed-in-the-wool Cowboy nuts should admit that Saints fans had reason to stand up and beat their chests after last season. Is that so wrong? If I had a penny for every time I've had to endure crap from some random cowboy fan, I could buy them from Jerry Jones. And this isn't the only thread started by a Dallas fan regarding the Saints.

I don't know if you got the memo, but Emmitt, Troy, and Michael are in Canton, not Valley Ranch. You've got a losing record overall in the past 10 years. You haven't won a playoff game since 1996. Spare me the 'maintaining success' statements.

The 'Boys have looked good so far, no doubt about it. But it's week four...nobody remembers who wins in September. Cowboy fans should be careful not to pat each other on the back too much. :icon_wink:

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Still here and have been since Fears, Moore, Manning, Dempsey etal -

In my book cheering for the Cowboys is on equal footing as cheering for the LSU Tigers -

And if forced to pick at gun point I would have to go with the purple and gold -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

A caller on the radio yesterday said that enough of the former residents had returned to the big sleasy that the saints had to return to their old selves also. He may be on to something.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

The aints had a burial service for their '06 season, maybe they should exhume it.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

WILL DIE A BLACK AND GOLD FAN!!!!!

Congrats to all the Cowboys fans, your team looks great!!! HOWEVER DONT GET TO COCKY, THE FALL FROM THE TOP HURTS!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread