+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coach Show 9-27

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Re: Coach Show 9-27

Here is a new avatar for you Brian.
    Last edited by JAB; 11-12-2007 at 01:19 PM.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Brian meant Coach Dooley's wife, the OBGYN aka Dr. Dooley, but I can understand how given his past history that could be construed as a ghay comment.

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

nice seinfeld reference dirty

i liked it

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

How many folks attended tonight?

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

I didn't hear the last question that was asked from email, but I heard Coach Dooley's answer that something would be up to DR and JO. What did they ask him? Did anybody hear it?

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    I didn't hear the last question that was asked from email, but I heard Coach Dooley's answer that something would be up to DR and JO. What did they ask him? Did anybody hear it?
    I won't try to quote the question or answer, but the discussion was about stadium improvement/plans ...

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by turbodawg View Post
    I won't try to quote the question or answer, but the discussion was about stadium improvement/plans ...
    Thank you! I hate to hear it's not up to Coach Dooley!!:icon_wink: I wish everything was up to Coach Dooley!

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

I really hate to hear it is up to DR and JO. I would have a lot more optimism if it was only up to DR.

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

actually there was another part to that last question

they also asked about getting into a BCS conference

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

Much Better crowd Thursday night...students filtered in during show --was excited to see students involved....Coach commented that the crowd was better--he smiled a lot more..

the question unfortunately came with 28 seconds left...
    Coach said he was very happy in the WAC (question regarding trying to get in a BCS conference)...said Athletic facility improvements were up to DR. R..and MR. oakes...

thanks to all the students that showed up--you made Coach happier with the turnouts of late..

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

don't want to get in to your business, but is there any way that show can be archived before the game saturday? i would listen live every week, but my son has soccer practice at 6 on thursdays.

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

Our business is the audience and our advertising clients....that means you are our business--thanks for asking...

NOTE TO FOX

GET THE COACH SHOW ARCHIVED ON FRIDAYS!!!

in all fairness Fridays are murder around here....but we'll do our best

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECHAJUN View Post
    Our business is the audience and our advertising clients....that means you are our business--thanks for asking...

NOTE TO FOX

GET THE COACH SHOW ARCHIVED ON FRIDAYS!!!

in all fairness Fridays are murder around here....but we'll do our best
    thanks!

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TECHAJUN View Post
    Coach --he smiled a lot more..
    I didn't know coaches could smile during the season.

You folks in Ruston will have to take care of this (attendance) meeting for us out of towners. Let's keep our coach smiling.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    don't want to get in to your business, but is there any way that show can be archived before the game saturday? i would listen live every week, but my son has soccer practice at 6 on thursdays.
    I agree.
    Not trying to complain becuase ya'll really do a good job covering TECH. But it takes so long to archive anything that by the time it is archived it is info that is so old I don't want to listen to it anymore, IMHO. I just wonder with the money spent to archive this stuff would it be cost effetive to pay a little more and get it done faster so that more "hits" (or whatever ya'll count) show up because the information is more timely? I personally would look (and listen) at/to ya'll archives A LOT more if the info was only a day old. But I understand this is a business and it must make financial since to do this so if it doesn't I understand.

Did I say thanks for what ya'll do get done?

+ Reply to Thread