+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coach Show 9-27

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Re: Coach Show 9-27

I decided I'd go check what on the archive site now and what did I find?
    A link to "Dooley 9-27-07"!!!!!!!!
    So I click on it and it didn't work.

I'll check back later.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

With about 5 minutes left to go in the show, some guy with an LSU hat showed up. He had his wife and daughter with him. I noticed that as he passed by Coach Dooley and Dave, he appeared to stare down Dooley. I don't know if he had a point, but it was difficult for me not to say something to him as he walked past. In my view, there was no reason for the guy to show up with an LSU hat on during the show, or at all for that matter. He didn't appear to be someone who ever stepped foot in a classroom at LSU.

I thought there was fairly good attendance. All the tables were full with people having dinner. It wasn't "packed" though.

Coach Dooley didn't seem happy to me. I don't know if the team had a bad practice or if that's just his demeanor. Sean Fox said Dooley was in a good mood. I just hope Dooley and his family enjoy being in Ruston. He was cordial to those that spoke to him. I don't want to give the impression he was not.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Its nothing to do with money just trying to make the time... A whole lot going on with not alot of help then trying to figure out the computer stuff.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    A whole lot going on with not alot of help
    That is a money issue.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    I didn't know coaches could smile during the season.

You folks in Ruston will have to take care of this (attendance) meeting for us out of towners. Let's keep our coach smiling.
    Maybe once this year we can take a Friday off and head up early on a Thursday and make the show then head back to SI for some old tyme fun. We'll leave the wives there on Saturday to help clean the town and head back to Ruston for the game on Saturday.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    That is a money issue.
    Yea but I got to MAKE time to make sure it gets on.

AS far as the show yesterday, I can pull it up on my computer but its not working on the link. Its in the hands of our computer guys!

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    I didn't know coaches could smile during the season.

You folks in Ruston will have to take care of this (attendance) meeting for us out of towners. Let's keep our coach smiling.
    I thought that was Dr. Dooley's job? :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread