View Poll Results: Do you like logo idea from bigred?

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 0.85%
  • No

112 94.92%
  • Thinking about it.

5 4.24%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What to you think? LaTech Logo

Puppy bigred has turned a few heads around herebigred has turned a few heads around here

What to you think? LaTech Logo

Everytime I see the map of Louisiana I can see the capital "T" letter to the right of the state then I thought this would make a great logo for LaTech. Want to you think?

Shot at 2007-09-28
    Last edited by bigred; 09-28-2007 at 06:08 AM. Reason: spelling

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: What to you think? LaTech Logo

Quote Originally Posted by bigred View Post
    Everytime I see the map of Louisiana I can see the capital "T" letter to the right of the state then I thought this would make an great logo for LaTech. Want to you think?

Shot at 2007-09-28
    Welcome to the board. We already have the best and most recognizable logo in college football.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Everytime I see the map of Louisiana I can see the capital "T" letter to the right of the state then I thought this would make a great logo for LaTech. Want to you think?

Shot at 2007-09-28
    bigred, if you think our logo needs an overhaul, you must be drinkin' somthing in your Big Red!! Thanks, but no thanks.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

If it AIN'T broke, DON'T fix it. We already tried that with our helmets.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Our logo is beautiful just like it is!

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Shot at 2007-09-28
    That there logo is "fugly" !!

Official Unofficial BB&B Pollster TennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her game TennesseeDawg's Avatar

Shot at 2007-09-28
    Thats ugly

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Maybe we could be like some other schools and go ahead and change our mascot at the same time.

Peaches?

Engineers?

Chatauqua's? (We might have to get a petition from a tribe together for that one)

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Bigred, welcome to the board.
    But sorry, the "State T" should never be changed.

I would like to see a new "bulldawg" logo. Something not shared with every bulldog school out there.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

What I would like to see is more additional graphics, fonts, logos, etc. (sport and acedemic related) to add along with the state-t.

I also want to see us brand the use of "latech" (as some hate it...that is what everyone outside of ruston calls).

http://home.columbus.rr.com/rickabaughs/PortCL1.html This company did ULM's rebranding.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

You see that pic just above my post? Don't mess with it.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    This company did ULM's rebranding.
    i'll have to say, they did a decent job with what they had to work with.

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

I will say that our State-T needs some improvements. Every time a media outlet, like espn, uses our logo it looks like it is a smaller font from that of every other school and it always sits on some kind of gray square. See:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2967423

Varsity Bulldog Dallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really nice Dallasbb's Avatar

I'm not going to say no to it.....but a HELL NO!!!

Thanks for your efforts but that logo stands out in a class all by itself.

Varsity Bulldog techdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post
    I will say that our State-T needs some improvements. Every time a media outlet, like espn, uses our logo it looks like it is a smaller font from that of every other school and it always sits on some kind of gray square. See:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2967423

I know this has been brought up before, and I always try to send an e-mail to websites that use an incorrect Tech logo, but most of the major media outlets don't use the registered State-T logo. They use an older one, and they don't seem to pay much attention to my e-mails, even when I include the link to the official logo. Doesn't mean I won't keep bringing it to their attention though.

+ Reply to Thread