View Poll Results: Do you like logo idea from bigred?

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 0.85%
  • No

112 94.92%
  • Thinking about it.

5 4.24%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What to you think? LaTech Logo

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Re: What to you think? LaTech Logo

This is the one too many outlets use. The bad thing is this is the one on the "2007 Alumni Member" sticker.

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?lo=6918

This is the one that is listed in TECH's "Logo for Print".

http://www.latech.edu/media/tech-logos.shtml

This is the one that is listed as "Graphic Standards"

http://www.latech.edu/media/graphic-standards.shtml

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

LOL nice first post BigRed the one thing everyone loves on this board is the State-T so I the response is going to be overwhemingly NO. No offense but the one you proposed makes it look like the T has some weird growth.

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigred View Post
    Everytime I see the map of Louisiana I can see the capital "T" letter to the right of the state then I thought this would make a great logo for LaTech. Want to you think?

Shot at 2007-09-28
    It looks like a mooninite.

Varsity Bulldog Buck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the ears Buck Magnum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigred View Post
    Everytime I see the map of Louisiana I can see the capital "T" letter to the right of the state then I thought this would make a great logo for LaTech. Want to you think?

Shot at 2007-09-28
    Tech already has one of the best logos in college football.

Varsity Bulldog Dallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really nice Dallasbb's Avatar

Move that 'T' over Baton Rouge and you might be on to something :icon_wink:

No offense to our fellow Dawgs from BR. It's a shot at LSwhoo.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techdrummer View Post
    I know this has been brought up before, and I always try to send an e-mail to websites that use an incorrect Tech logo, but most of the major media outlets don't use the registered State-T logo. They use an older one, and they don't seem to pay much attention to my e-mails, even when I include the link to the official logo. Doesn't mean I won't keep bringing it to their attention though.
    I sent an email to ESPN directing them to use the logo that is on our graphic standards website the last two years...no one responded back.

But have to give props who administer the wacsports.com page.
    I remember last year wacsports.com used a jacked up homemade Tech logo on one of their articles...i emailed them, they fixed it in 15 min and also emailed me back to apologize.

I have a real problem when we have standardized our logo a few years back...and some ppl are not uptodate with our new graphic. I emailed oakes that the logo on top of the girls softball scoreboard is wrong...he said he'll look into it, nothing has been done.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post
    It looks like a mooninite.

"I'm doing this as hard as I can."

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post

"I'm doing this as hard as I can."

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Anyone like this version of our logo on this flag now sold at the bookstore?

*click to see larger image

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post

The state looks weak in that logo. I like the "T" though.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

You're joking right?
    Is that really being sold at the bookstore?

About as bad as the one on the water tower off of I-20.

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    You're joking right?
    Is that really being sold at the bookstore?
    yes, go to http://www.latech.edu/techshop/store...words=&next=30

2x3 for 31.95
    3x5 for 44.95

All of their flags are crap. No one pays attention to detail at the bookstore. I'm a little upset that it's hard to find decent tech merchandise outside of ruston...but what sucks more is that the place where you can get Tech stuff, puts out garbage.

Varsity Bulldog Dallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really nice Dallasbb's Avatar

yes, go to http://www.latech.edu/techshop/store...words=&next=30

2x3 for 31.95
    3x5 for 44.95

All of their flags are crap. No one pays attention to detail at the bookstore. I'm a little upset that it's hard to find decent tech merchandise outside of ruston...but what sucks more is that the place where you can get Tech stuff, puts out garbage.
    Yea, I saw those online a while back too. I prefer the red flag because the state comes out better...sorta like the helmet logo except for the 'T'.

Puppy TRexDawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTRexDawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTRexDawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTRexDawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTRexDawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTRexDawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTRexDawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Is it really the most recognized and best logo in college sports?

+ Reply to Thread