+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $52 million renovation project begins Tuesday

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Re: $52 million renovation project begins Tuesday

The bridge over Tech Drive is probably railroad company property. If so, painting it would require an agreement with the railroad.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    The bridge over Tech Drive is probably railroad company property. If so, painting it would require an agreement with the railroad.
    I don't think that would be a difficult agreement to get. I see this done in other places. If they don't agree, just put a suspended one in front of it.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    I believe they are installing 8 courts if I remember right. The tennis court is going to look very out of place... and will be taking away player/player family parking and road access. Possibly taking away the visitor's access point as well.
    Have you seen the layout? Are they going four and four or straight across?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    Have you seen the layout? Are they going four and four or straight across?
    No, I haven't seen it... I just vaguely remember an article or two in the Ruston Daily Leader or in the Tech Talk talking about it. Could be wrong about the number, it's been a while. And I just went with what looks the most reasonable way of putting them there. I mean, it is limited space there, so who knows. Maybe it's just going to be six like now.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    No, I haven't seen it... I just vaguely remember an article or two in the Ruston Daily Leader or in the Tech Talk talking about it. Could be wrong about the number, it's been a while. And I just went with what looks the most reasonable way of putting them there. I mean, it is limited space there, so who knows. Maybe it's just going to be six like now.
    We have ten now, which is really not enough for a campus of 10,000 people.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

10? I thought there were only 6 up there. Oh well, whatever there is, there will be at least that many I would guess.

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

Its funny where the articles show up in paper websites.

Here's the article in the Fort Wayne, Indiana Journal...

http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/p...template=apart

Quote Originally Posted by garddawg View Post
    Its funny where the articles show up in paper websites.

Here's the article in the Fort Wayne, Indiana Journal...

http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/p...template=apart

That is strange, but even more strange is how did you find it?

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

So here's my Paint drawing of the expansion, I'm taking a guess at the Tennis courts.

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    That is strange, but even more strange is how did you find it?
    I typed [Louisiana Tech] into the Google search page and go to news. I typically go down the page looking at the articles.

Its funny how with Google the difference in web results you get between [Louisiana Tech] and [Louisiana Tech University].

I'm sure the article came from an AP automatic post on that paper's website but still was weird finding it there.

Varsity Bulldog tangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the ears

I saw the layout print for the intermural center and the new housing over the tennis courts, it will be very impressive, if they actually do everything this time. It didn't show where the new tennis courts will be however.

+ Reply to Thread