+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Endless vBulletin Forum Pages

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Endless vBulletin Forum Pages

FYI, if anyone here uses Greasemonkey with Firefox, you can download the following script and it makes the threads "endless"

Endless vBulletin Forum Pages

You will have to configure it though. I used

http://*/showthread.php*

And it works fine with this forum.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: Endless vBulletin Forum Pages

Interesting. Thanks for sharing that. I'm not using firefox, but if I was, I'd certainly use this.

+ Reply to Thread