Voters
150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alma mater - TECH

145 96.67%
  • Favorite pro team

5 3.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: After an absolutely HORRIBLE weekend.....

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

After an absolutely HORRIBLE weekend.....

For my favorite sports teams -

TECH loss was hard to listen to....

Saints blow it against the lowly Panthers....

My beloved CUBS were swept out out of the play-offs....

To add insult to injury -

LSU wins the way they do....

And more than likely the Plowboys will probably pummel the Bills tonite....

It got me to thinking, what would you rather HAVE as a fan - and you CAN'T have both -

Your alma mater win a BIG GAME and/or have a successful season..... i.e. Tech beats Ole Miss or Cal or wins the WAC or goes to a bowl or the NCAA's

Or your -

Favorite pro team wins a title..... i.e Saints/Cowbopys go to the SuperBowl - Astros/Cardinals/Braves go to the Series, etc....

Remember you can't have both -

So be honest -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: After an absolutely HORRIBLE weekend.....

GO DAWGS!

Varsity Bulldog bigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nice bigwagee's Avatar

I would go with LA Tech having a successful season going to a good bowl like Fresno in the Liberty Bowl.

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Gotta go with the Saints winning the Superbowl...I would bawl more and jump higher than I did when the Braves won the '95 World Series...

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by TechSupporter11 View Post
    Gotta go with the Saints winning the Superbowl...I would bawl more and jump higher than I did when the Braves won the '95 World Series...
    Atleast your honest -

Don't agree with it, but atleast your honest -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I would always rather TECH win.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Tech. If Tech would ever make it to a BCS bowl, I'd run down the street naked as long as Vette wouldn't stop me.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I would rather Tech win (MBB or Football) than all of my favorite sports teams combined. And that is coming from a huge NBA fan, Enormous NFL fan, huge MLB baseball fan.

I LOVE PRO SPORTS. .....But it aint the same thing.

I gotta be honest though. What I just wrote applies to MBB , Football only. (Baseball too if it were the CWS)

The Lady Techsters , our Bowling team , and our underwater fire prevention team doesn't illicit the same emotions for me that our Football or Basketball teams do.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    I would rather Tech win (MBB or Football) than all of my favorite sports teams combined. And that is coming from a huge NBA fan, Enormous NFL fan, huge MLB baseball fan.

I LOVE PRO SPORTS. .....But it aint the same thing.

I gotta be honest though. What I just wrote applies to MBB , Football only. (Baseball too if it were the CWS)

The Lady Techsters , our Bowling team , and our underwater fire prevention team doesn't illicit the same emotions for me that our Football or Basketball teams do.
    I have no affiliation with any pro team whatsoever except for the circumstances of geography. Therefore, while I might not run down the street naked for certain sports, I'd take any of our sports teams finishing in the top 5 even if it meant all of my favorite pro teams losing every game.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Tech. If Tech would ever make it to a BCS bowl, I'd run down the street naked as long as Vette wouldn't stop me.
    I'd like to (NOT) see that! You nekkid that is.
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

As long as your not running after her, she would probably be okay with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    I'd like to (NOT) see that! You nekkid that is.
    tm
    If it's any consolation, I didn't say it would be your street.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I have no affiliation with any pro team whatsoever except for the circumstances of geography. Therefore, while I might not run down the street naked for certain sports, I'd take any of our sports teams finishing in the top 5 even if it meant all of my favorite pro teams losing every game.
    Assuming you are a Saints fan, you would rather the Bowling team win the National Championship than the Saints win the Superbowl?

Thats cool if thats how you feel. I just have an emotional investment in some pro sports teams. I don't have that for our Bowling Team. Doesn't mean I don't want ALL Tech teams to win and win big. But Dwayne said we had to choose.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

The Saints win the Superbowl and I probably drop dead right after.

Whats a big win for Tech....Ole Miss?

BCS ?

LSU?

WAC title?

I'd give up the Superbowl for a Boise like season!

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Saints winning the Superbowl.....YEAH, OKAY.

+ Reply to Thread